• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your most fav character in your most hated/disliked game

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So yeah we basically love the Zelda franchise but we don't like all games equally and that's okay of course. Now I want to ask who your most fav character is in your most unliked/hated game out of the franchise. It can be anybody. But someone that stood out for you.
I dislike Suckward Skyward sword the most but Skipper is my most fav character. I love that little robot captain. I wish he would make a comeback. There is nothing I dislike about him. He was so loveable in any way. friendly, kind and helping you out. What's not to love about this little cutie pie? So what about you?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
He is so freaking cute! Love your answer and the idea for this thread. :)

Skyward Sword is my least favorite game as well (other than Phantom Hourglass but I gave up on that too quickly to be able to say much about it). My favorite characters are the remlits! They’re just so sassy and cute. They remind me of my little fluff.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
He is so freaking cute! Love your answer and the idea for this thread. :)

Skyward Sword is my least favorite game as well (other than Phantom Hourglass but I gave up on that too quickly to be able to say much about it). My favorite characters are the remlits! They’re just so sassy and cute. They remind me of my little fluff.
OWWW! I loved those! I remember I spent hours walking around spending time with them <3

I dislike Skyward Sword too!!

Though if I had to choose a favourite character in the game I'd pick Levias.

I'm a sucker for giant NPCs and I like that he wanted some soup (very cute). He was so friendly and jovial too and reminded me of the Windfish from LA, a game I do like.

GIANT FLYING WHALE HUG!!
e2686f6f83dbd47ff936ea72fd7bc256.jpg

So yeah we basically love the Zelda franchise but we don't like all games equally and that's okay of course. Now I want to ask who your most fav character is in your most unliked/hated game out of the franchise. It can be anybody. But someone that stood out for you.
I dislike Suckward Skyward sword the most but Skipper is my most fav character. I love that little robot captain. I wish he would make a comeback. There is nothing I dislike about him. He was so loveable in any way. friendly, kind and helping you out. What's not to love about this little cutie pie? So what about you?

It is pretty sad when you go to Skipper's house and see how happy he was with his family in all of the pictures knowing his family are stone cold dead.

I can't really think of any game absolutely hated, but the one game I don't like the most is probably Ókamiden, my favorite character in the game would have to be Chibiterasu, aka Mutt, aka Squidy, aka Pooch, aka Dude, aka I forget the last nickname.

Oh wait, Zelda? Uh, definitely King Rhoam Bosphoramus Hyrule. Or Ciela.

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
We all know that TP is my least favorite. And for the most part despise all of the characters. The one exception is malo. Entrepreneurial babies are the greatest, and I love how disinterested he is about everything.

If only I could tell if malo was a boy or a girl. My entire life I thought malo was a guy, but now that I think about it, he’s wearing a bow and is named after malon, who is a girl.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Of all the games I have played in the franchise I hate FSA the most. I didn't even play it very long as I took it back to the store the next day but as it has Ganon in it my favourite character from the game is automatically Ganon.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
We all know that TP is my least favorite. And for the most part despise all of the characters. The one exception is malo. Entrepreneurial babies are the greatest, and I love how disinterested he is about everything.

If only I could tell if malo was a boy or a girl. My entire life I thought malo was a guy, but now that I think about it, he’s wearing a bow and is named after malon, who is a girl.
I think the trophy description in brawl specified it was a he, and that reminds me, as a kid I straight up thought they were all female and link was the only male kid/teen in the village

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Malo is a boy. It's easy to confuse him with a girl but he is a boy.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

maybe s/hes both???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom