• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I checked my balance today and it seems like I have only 200 SEK left. this can't be right, huh? I was confused. And I checked my account and it turns out that I have been scammed. 2 days after I ordered my memory card, I got this text from the Swedish post offices that the additional customs fee was yet to be paid, so I was sent to their payment page to complement the order and so I did. Now, it turns out, that that text was from a fake site posing as the Swedish post offices and now they got my info and ripped 650 SEK off of my account. So now I have to contact my bank and canceling my card and order a new one.

Trying to figure out why the release of a lorebook is stressing me out, when I should be looking forward to it. Kind of wondering if the HH leaving a sour taste in my mouth has anything to do with it. Not good to be stressed about it while you're currently working on something lore-related involving the material... hrm. Now I gotta race the release of the book, or I'll probably give up on it.

I checked my balance today and it seems like I have only 200 SEK left. this can't be right, huh? I was confused. And I checked my account and it turns out that I have been scammed. 2 days after I ordered my memory card, I got this text from the Swedish post offices that the additional customs fee was yet to be paid, so I was sent to their payment page to complement the order and so I did. Now, it turns out, that that text was from a fake site posing as the Swedish post offices and now they got my info and ripped 650 SEK off of my account. So now I have to contact my bank and canceling my card and order a new one.
Oh dear, I am so sorry. Did you call the police?

Ninja

Well well well
7 day stretch with multiple concerts making us extremely busy is taxing on my body.

And yet, I still lift everyday. May take an off day from the gym tomorrow.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know what I did to my calf, but it has been killing me for the past few weeks. I must have ran with bad form or something a few weeks ago, when the pain first started, and I didn't give myself enough chance to recover. I tried another run last week and really jacked my leg up. Could barely walk on it until recently, and still now I can barely walk up and down stairs.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm so sorry, that's horrible! My sister got scammed fairly recently as well, and **** any person who scams people like that. That is just absolutely despicable. Hopefully you can recover some of that money somehow.

I don't know what I did to my calf, but it has been killing me for the past few weeks. I must have ran with bad form or something a few weeks ago, when the pain first started, and I didn't give myself enough chance to recover. I tried another run last week and really jacked my leg up. Could barely walk on it until recently, and still now I can barely walk up and down stairs.
I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon. :(

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom