• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
uni of life is free....

Yes, but if you want to live on your own and don't want to get mega broke, you can always take loans, and that's what I did ....... for some reason ... so I wasn't mega broke then but I made myself mega broke now instead :( YTG SHEIKAH

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yes, but if you want to live on your own and don't want to get mega broke, you can always take loans, and that's what I did ....... for some reason ... so I wasn't mega broke then but I made myself mega broke now instead :( YTG SHEIKAH
jobs, no spending much money and living with parents here....

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
jobs, no spending much money and living with parents here....
Still living at home here too. You basically have to as there is hardly any decent jobs with any form of upward mobility at all. Just awaiting for when the system finally collapses.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Last week, we were supposed to have rough drafts due for final papers so we could have them peer reviewed. The guy in peer reviewing has yet to send me his paper, it’s due today at 3, and I keep getting emails from the professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom