• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My wonderful and amazing boyfriend <3 <3 <3 He knows about everything going on at work and he always lifts me up from the ground and tells me to hold on and think about us. He tells me to stay strong. He did so today. He's always there when I need him. He just makes time for me. Today was a very unpleasant day and he spent so much time encouraging me and to hold on. He's a blessing from above :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Today I get to marry my best friend, and that makes me happy.

Congrats Ninja, hope you enjoy your days spent with them ^^

My wonderful and amazing boyfriend <3 <3 <3 He knows about everything going on at work and he always lifts me up from the ground and tells me to hold on and think about us. He tells me to stay strong. He did so today. He's always there when I need him. He just makes time for me. Today was a very unpleasant day and he spent so much time encouraging me and to hold on. He's a blessing from above :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

Sounds like an all round decent dude Nessors ^^

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Someone offered to drive me somewhere when I was planning on having to walk there. Not a long drive, but my legs would've been dead by the time I finished walking!

Also major congrats Ninja!

Ninja

Well well well
Bittersweet feeling but I dropped my father and his spouse off at the airport. I’m sad he’s leaving but so happy we had time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom