• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Question: What is the Dream Theory?

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I only remotely did research on what this may be, but I saw a post from 2017 (that for some reason someone recently commented on) and the op said there was a Dream Theory that Nintendo came out with. I'd like to know more about it if anyone can help pass along some info.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I only remotely did research on what this may be, but I saw a post from 2017 (that for some reason someone recently commented on) and the op said there was a Dream Theory that Nintendo came out with. I'd like to know more about it if anyone can help pass along some info.
You might be talking about Hyrule Encyclopedia stating that Termina was all a dream created by Skull Kid while possessed by Majora's Mask.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Is it the theory that each game is just a dream Link had just prior to the start of the next game?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Is it the theory that each game is just a dream Link had just prior to the start of the next game?
Oh yeah I've seen theories like that. Pretty much each game that begins with Link sleeping is a dream, according to it. There are quite a few games that begin that way. Off the top of my head, ALttP, ALBW, WW, SS, OoT. I guess BotW too? I don't like the theory, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom