• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

About to meet some Gorons for the first time. I hate it took me this long to play BOTW. 2 whole years.
It took me a year to try it. Got hooked instantly. How do you like it?

Not doing anything in BotW atm, rather trying to resist the urge to play it. Hopefully I'll forget most of it in order to get a fresh playing experience with master mode. It's been almost a year when I last time played it.

It took me a year to try it. Got hooked instantly. How do you like it?

Not doing anything in BotW atm, rather trying to resist the urge to play it. Hopefully I'll forget most of it in order to get a fresh playing experience with master mode. It's been almost a year when I last time played it.

That's actually pretty smart. We tend to not know too much on our second play through but after the 3rd and fourth, it becomes second nature. I love love love the game, it is so different than any other Zelda title. You can tell so much love and effort was put into this, and they took a risk witrh the shrines, how it plays, the cooing etc just to name a few and it works. as a mega fan, I love it lol. im gonna hush now

Ah those bananas :D You're going to need them ;)

I ended up making a pretty good dish, health up and full recovery plus 8+ honorary hearts, I feel like Gordon Ramsey

Gods BOTW is a good game just y'know don't forget theres more to the world than those evil lil tree people.

Also experiment with durians
LOL I haven't come across any evil tree people, however now im suddenly paranoid of said tree people.

Durians seem to be pretty good with heart recovery!are there any dishes that you all relied on and enjoyed through your journey?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I ended up making a pretty good dish, health up and full recovery plus 8+ honorary hearts, I feel like Gordon Ramsey

LOL I haven't come across any evil tree people, however now im suddenly paranoid of said tree people.

Durians seem to be pretty good with heart recovery!are there any dishes that you all relied on and enjoyed through your journey?

5 Durians (can be found a short glide from faron tower) will literally give full recovery plus loads of extra hearts so those always did for me, i never really went the "quiet" root and instead went in guns blazing and if needed with a food stuff that boosted attack.

Dragon horns will give you 30mins time limit on anything, defense attack, resistance and so on

if you do 4 mighty bananas (Easily gotten from the yiga hideout) and 1 dragon horn that is a lvl 3 attack buff for 30 mins..... combine with a hardhitting weapon and you can decimate gold lynels ridiculously quick.

If you wanna find your own combinations and way i shall link you to too things which i personally used (while they were still being made and not fully developed) and found helpful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_...oking_in_breath_of_the_wild_getting_the_most/
https://imgur.com/a/eMX7h (an infographic)

This one is how to maximise food potential and also contains links in and of itself that'll be helpful for yeh
https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comments/64xxw2/botw_guide_ultimate_cooking_all_boost_recipes/
which also has more links to even more helpful stuff

of particular use is https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comments/60xd0d/botw_guide_how_to_hold_11_fairies_at_once_max/ which if early on and struggling can REALLY help you out.

{Disclaimer} i don't claim to be an expert if you want lynel wrangling ask @Satan for advice ditto on flying machines. But i am damn good at mass murder in terms of lynels and the like

teaching my daughter how to fight bokoblins. She's only comfortable slaying chu chu's, and she gets "scared" by anything more threatening. Still think the blood of the hero is in there, somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom