• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Ocarina of Time was the first video game I saw and played. I don't think anything could ever be more nostalgic for me, and it's soundtrack is just filled with memorable music. The intro music is so calm, it adds a serene vibe to what is really the showcase of the overworld.

While not my first game, this is probably the most nostalgic one I will ever know, so I'll post something nearly as good.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

Although utilized multiple times throughout the series, the title theme of the original Mass Effect struck me most upon hearing it in the original game. It invokes a quiet ambiance, a need to dive deep into a bright but unknown future.

Rainbow Road is still my favourite track in Mario Kart 64. I love how the track looks and I love how long the course is (even though a lot of people don't).
The music was beatiful, it really sounds to me like youre driving on a rainbow in space, and i loved that the course was so long so that I could hear this music.
Often i'd just go in time trial and not even race, I'd just listen to the music.

Good times. This track always takes me back.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Gotta say the ending theme of Revenge of Meta Knight from Kirby Superstar is a very nostalgic tune.

Between the fun you have in this game mode. The timer to put a bit of pressure on you. The fun dialogue you can read as you play. That amazing end fight and escape. This tune just makes it all feel amazing but a bit sobering.

Here is another game I used to play all the time as a kid. I am probably one of the few kids that took it seriously and never built a death park.

I used to play this when I was younger:
39112014.jpg

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
First time I saw this game my best friend's older sister was playing it while we watched. I managed to find it while at London Drugs while visiting B.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom