• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I did not realize how much research I was expected to have been doing leading up to my research proposal. Every other class I've had with this professor required only a half page proposal and a fairly brief preliminary bibliography. This time, the professor requested we have a two page proposal, and three pages of sources categorized into five different categories.

I am so not prepared to write a proposal. :sweating:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It’s 3am and I woke up to a lot of pain in wounds in mouth and neck :(. Cant sleep. I took a painkiller but have to wait till it kicks in before even thinking about getting any sleep. Now terrifying thoughts are running in mind. Worrying if I’ll ever recover from the damage cancer left behind. Being not able to speak clearly makes me think if I have to change my career. That troubles me... how I’m going to teach students in lectures if speaking stays like this... Not able to eat properly is making me lose weight. I look like a skeleton. Im afraid if cancer still is inside me. Just waiting to hit me again. Im disappointed how my body let me down by failing to stay healthy. I really did not expect to be in that shape Im now before my thirties. I feel Im fragile and decayed. Before illness I had everything just fine. I had found a good balance in life and I was very happy. Suddenly everything changed. Now pain starts to fade away. These opiates I got for the pain are great.
Awww :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: I wish I had something useful to say to you right now but all I can say is that I hope it won't stay like this and that you'll get better and become how you were before you got this illness. It's terrible and it destructs a person so much. Not only physically but also mentally. If I had a magic wand I would cure you completely!

I just arrived home. I can't wait to start playing again! But first my daily dose of ZD :D

Looks like my mind is vulnerable and in more responsive state when awakened in the middle of night. Worries feel heavier. Like there’s no escape and everything is lost. When I was fully awake in the morning, I felt a lot better. I was silly thinking I need to change my career :rolleyes:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It’s 3am and I woke up to a lot of pain in wounds in mouth and neck :(. Cant sleep. I took a painkiller but have to wait till it kicks in before even thinking about getting any sleep. Now terrifying thoughts are running in mind. Worrying if I’ll ever recover from the damage cancer left behind. Being not able to speak clearly makes me think if I have to change my career. That troubles me... how I’m going to teach students in lectures if speaking stays like this... Not able to eat properly is making me lose weight. I look like a skeleton. Im afraid if cancer still is inside me. Just waiting to hit me again. Im disappointed how my body let me down by failing to stay healthy. I really did not expect to be in that shape Im now before my thirties. I feel Im fragile and decayed. Before illness I had everything just fine. I had found a good balance in life and I was very happy. Suddenly everything changed. Now pain starts to fade away. These opiates I got for the pain are great.

Are you able to consume any high calorie liquid meals?

YUCK!

Are you able to consume any high calorie liquid meals?
Yep. In addition of normal meals I take high calorie drinks. And I add fat and cream almost everything. And add amino acids to avoid malnutrition. But still losing some weight. It will change soon when eating gets easier.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Going to Prague in March! Never been before but it looks very beautiful from the pictures. Just got to look at all the things to do there now :D

Ninja

Well well well
This is the first time in awhile that Vegas has seen this much snow for 3+ days. I love the snow and all, but my limit is when my windshield freezes over and I have to use a debit card to scrape it off.

That and the majority of my FB was all: somethingSOMETHINGsnowomfgyay!!!!!!!!!!!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri

Weirdinin, im really sorry man. Cancer is the worst, I hate it so much. I wish you all the healing in the world and hope you feel better. (Be careful using opiates fren, they can be very addictive and I worry every time someone uses them umu)

Weirdinin, im really sorry man. Cancer is the worst, I hate it so much. I wish you all the healing in the world and hope you feel better. (Be careful using opiates fren, they can be very addictive and I worry every time someone uses them umu)
Yeah opiates can really mess mind. Couldn’t sleep properly for a month when I stopped using them, even if gradyally decreased daily dose. Now I use them only when pain feels too heavy, like max once a week. Or not even that.

Today when I was in pain I listened Song of Healing :). Worked

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This is the first time in awhile that Vegas has seen this much snow for 3+ days. I love the snow and all, but my limit is when my windshield freezes over and I have to use a debit card to scrape it off.

That and the majority of my FB was all: somethingSOMETHINGsnowomfgyay!!!!!!!!!!!
You wouldn't like Maryland friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom