• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

July 26 2019

Also the North America and European collectors Editions have been shown off. Of cause typical Nintendo to make neither one contain everything so everyone misses out unless you get both.

UQRmOsw.jpg

6Hhhuzh.jpg

Sound Selection on a USB Stick......???

Ok...that's a new one....

Will Still probably get it this though. Big fan of Fire Emblem And from what I saw from the Direct, I'm on board.

Sound Selection on a USB Stick......???

Ok...that's a new one....

Will Still probably get it this though. Big fan of Fire Emblem And from what I saw from the Direct, I'm on board.
It's just Nintendo being ^%$#.
The North American one is up on bestbuy now. If you have a way to purchase there as they do not ship outside the USA you can get their one. But even their one misses out on the standard box and the pins.

There's a BotW USB music selections in one of the special editions of the game too.

Was There? I don't recall seeing that in any of the Limited editions when It launched. The one I got, the sound selection was on the CD, and I'm pretty sure the other reigons it was on CD as well.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly I’m looking forward to the school aspect. I know people are cautious about it and that’s fair; definitely potential for some creepy student/teacher supports there, but I’m hoping that S supports are just gone because it seems like supports this time around are more focused on building relationships and trust in your class for the purpose of combat ability and gambits. It’s more skill centric than in Awakening for example. The school setting also seems perfect for raising your units, and multiple ones at a time. In Awakening and SoV all I could do was grind them up, but this school setting lets you do way more than that in a much less grindy way. At least, that’s how it appears to me. It makes me actually want to invest time in my units unlike the other games I’ve played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom