• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I built a PC, and the keyboard doesn't work properly.
you can easily replace that keyboard, right? What could help is to remove the keycaps and clean with some isopropanol alcohol. If that does not work, you'd probably better off buying a new one. Or smack it first. Smacking hardware just helps sometimes.

I slept right through my alarm to wake up one hour late. It doesn't matter that much, because it's Friday and almost nobody is at work anyhow, but it sucks that the further the week progresses, the more difficult is seems to get out of bed on time. I am just really not a morning person.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I slept right through my alarm to wake up one hour late. It doesn't matter that much, because it's Friday and almost nobody is at work anyhow, but it sucks that the further the week progresses, the more difficult is seems to get out of bed on time. I am just really not a morning person.
Oh boy, be happy not to work at the sorting centers of postnl :P Every day the alarm buzzes around 5.30 am and sometimes when I have to help at NmG I even have to get up one hour earlier :P Not bed in the summer but in the winter...ugh!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
you can easily replace that keyboard, right? What could help is to remove the keycaps and clean with some isopropanol alcohol. If that does not work, you'd probably better off buying a new one. Or smack it first. Smacking hardware just helps sometimes.

Only problem is that it's relatively expensive and I didn't put two keyboards in my budget :/ I'm planning on returning it at the moment, but for now, smacking it works as a temporary solution :)

In other news, I didn't sleep well and I'm going to have to go to my IT job with sleepy brain. I don't think well when tired...

In other news, I didn't sleep well and I'm going to have to go to my IT job with sleepy brain. I don't think well when tired...
You should have automated all your work beforehand, than it does not matter much if you are sleepy (:
I know how you feel though, keep it up, it's almost weekend and it's not like IT ever breaks down on a Friday afternoon.

Through the cold and rainy weather.
The weather sucks at the moment indeed, my feet are freezing and yes I wear shoes while walking through the snow - or more like ice.

other annoyance: Internet was terribly slow at work all day, while ping/latency was good the download speed was terrible and did not exceed about 30KB/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom