• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

BECOME A BUTTERFLY SPIRIT!

Papilio+troilus+5instar+3.JPG

Will try

Reactions: Dio

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm sad because my earphones broke today. They cost 20 euros and lasted less time than my previous 8 euro ones

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Today has been a terrifying, life-changing, and empowering day for me. I was finally strong enough to get myself out of an incredibly toxic situation. It’s scary not knowing what the future holds, but it’s amazing to know what it DOESN’T hold.
That’s how I felt when I got my own apartment. Too much toxicity with the people I used to live with but it was scary trying to live on my own. My situation is probably smaller compared to yours but I just wanted to say I am proud of you. It’s tough trying to get out of toxic situations.

C-c-c-c-COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hands are cold! I need to grab coffee! QUICK!
It is only getting colder in the upcoming days... Lets hope it stops raining so often, I hate it when there is so little sun during the day.

So, I try to keep the sun and the temperatures of Egypt in my mind as much as possible as I'm heading there for a short break in a couple of weeks.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
That’s how I felt when I got my own apartment. Too much toxicity with the people I used to live with but it was scary trying to live on my own. My situation is probably smaller compared to yours but I just wanted to say I am proud of you. It’s tough trying to get out of toxic situations.
I understand completely. Thank you so much for saying that, it took a lot for me to get to this point so I really appreciate hearing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom