• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your opinion on American Cheese?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
shutterstock_288297071.jpg

Most people I know who are not from America don't care for American cheese. I wouldn't say they dislike it, the general consensus is just that it's very bland compared to other cheeses.

Being American, I've grown up with American Cheese, and I do like it, but I wonder if it's an acquired taste? I do have to admit though that it isn't really high up on the list of best cheeses, it's just meh imo.

What do you all think about American Cheese?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
While it is a sort of Frankenstein's monster of cheeses, I still think it tastes good. Not my first choice by a long shot, but still a decent choice.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
American cheese is like bologna. I had it a lot as a kid because it was cheap and now I’m an adult I can’t stand it at all. I tend to go with Swiss, Mozzarella, or provolone

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It's good. It's creamy and has a bit of sharpness to it. In America we're just used to eating it all the time because it's everywhere especially on fast food which is everywhere in America. It's good for that so it's really no wonder why it's American cheese lol. On its own it's good to snack on. Kidz love it. It's an all round good cheese but it is kinda cheap and there are certainly faaar superior cheeses. Colby cheese is my personal favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom