• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Regions

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So which region of BOTW did you enjoy the most?

For me it was Hebra, aside from the triple lynel gang i felt like hebra was a location where the sparsity of people really worked well for it. You had a couple of isolated cabins and some large ice formations in areas. And well for me i just loved the fact it was so silent there, like untouched by people ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmm I enjoyed Hebra but I also enjoyed Akkala and everything forest and coast related. It reminds me of my home. Like Spirit I also lived near the coastline for all my life. I don't know anything else but beaches and water so yeah :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think I have to give props to Akkala for being my favorite. I am a huge sucker for fall colors and ancient ruins, even more so when you combine them. It's just such a pleasing area to look at and there's a lot of neat places in it. The labyrinth, the spiral coastline, Tarrey Town, the citadel, the blue flame lantern hill, Skull Lake, Roc Woods, the paths up the side of Death Mountain, the Shadow Hamlet Ruins,the bridges... It's just such a cool place and it has a lot of cool things going for it. I spend a lot of time there.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I think I have to give props to Akkala for being my favorite. I am a huge sucker for fall colors and ancient ruins, even more so when you combine them. It's just such a pleasing area to look at and there's a lot of neat places in it. The labyrinth, the spiral coastline, Tarrey Town, the citadel, the blue flame lantern hill, Skull Lake, Roc Woods, the paths up the side of Death Mountain, the Shadow Hamlet Ruins,the bridges... It's just such a cool place and it has a lot of cool things going for it. I spend a lot of time there.

Akkala always felt like a late summer type of location to me, that and a region that'd get periodic grass fires. :P also didn't you at one point take a blue flame with you from akkala to hebra?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Akkala always felt like a late summer type of location to me, that and a region that'd get periodic grass fires. :P also didn't you at one point take a blue flame with you from akkala to hebra?
The trees are all covered in fall leaves. Definitely an autumn vibe. Also yes I did. I used the Deplian Badlands trail to get there. It felt pretty satisfying to see that blue glow on the snow...

The trees are all covered in fall leaves. Definitely an autumn vibe. Also yes I did. I used the Deplian Badlands trail to get there. It felt pretty satisfying to see that blue glow on the snow...

Psychopath. How much time do you have in your days @Azure Sage ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom