• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Duma and Mila.
Those names are the history of Valentia. The two gods who, after being banished from their homeland, came to Valentia to build a world of their own. Today, the descendants of their blessed heroes still sit on the thrones of Rigel and Zofia, while the gods themselves sit within their sanctuaries, providing life and purpose to their nations.
But times have changed. Mila has disappeared, and a Zofian coupe has placed a Rigelian puppet on the throne. Two heroes marked by destiny must come together to save their homeland. But they can't do it alone.

I am Emperor Rudolf I, Emperor of Rigel. With me is Sir Mycen, a Zofian Noble (@Stormageden747 ). Together, we shall determine the fate of all of Valentia. The Deliverance, the Pilgrimage, and the Empire call for you.

fb-share.jpg

This game, as should be expected from me, has a new mechanic: supports. Each time you end the day on the same wagon as another player, you may end up "supporting" with them, and will receive hints as to their role. Should you go through three supports with the same person, you will each learn the other's character. Please note, however, that not everyone will be able to support, though we strove to make sure as many people could do so as possible.

So sign up here if you would like to join the game. May the gods be in your favor.
We want 13 players, but we know that number is unlikely. We'll take as many as we can get.

1. LittleGumball
2. funnier6
3. Doc
4. A Link in Time
5. Krow
6. Spiritual Mask Salesman
7. Morbid Minish

8. Moe the Moblin
9. HeroOfTime
10. Ryuku21
11. Frozen Chosen

Attachments