• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Black and White

O

OniLink

i cant wait for it
it looks wicked and i hope it has more to offer than Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Seamus

Pinball Wizard
There is a little more information now on the games. I guess Nintendo is making some changes to the game engine. Here are some screen shots. I'm curious if they'll have the ability for pokemon to follow you in this game or not?

cavebig.jpg

centrebig.jpg

citybig.jpg

image2big.jpg

image3big.jpg

Wow, the 3d look is really amazing! I cant wait to play this when it comes out.
Also, im suprised i havent seen these yet. These pokemon are i guess two new pokemon, and are also going to be in the new movie coming out in june.
189494-zorua_large.png

zoroark-pokemon-of-fifth-generation-artwork.jpg

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The Starters have been revealed in full color, as well as their Japanese names and types.

They look kind of odd, but they look cool at the same time.

There are also new screenshots and rumors going around that the grass starter, Tsutaja, is a grass snake Pokemon, the fire starter, Pokabu, is the fire pig Pokemon, the water starter, Mijumaru, is the sea otter Pokemon, Zoroark has an ability called Illusion which allows it to transform into other Pokemon (how exactly it differs if at all from the move Transform remains to be seen), two new moves, Trickery (which calculates the opponent's attack) and Claw Sharpen (which raises attack and accuracy), have been rumored, and the event beasts given with the movie Phantom Champion Zoroark (shiny Suicune, Raikou, and Entei to be exact) will unlock a battle with a level 25 Zoroark when traded over (not detailed whether it's one or all three) to Black/White. As cool as those rumors sound (everything past the link to the new screenshots), remember that they're just rumors and may very well be proven false.

Also, CoroCoro says that the protagonists will be older than before (perhaps some teenaged trainers? hmmmmmmmmm...).

Thanks to Serebii for providing this info.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
But MK9, remember. they are not conformed yet. I read the front page and it said so.

I realize that Epwna. I was just telling what I knew and all. Anyways, I'm probably going to be keeping a good distance from this thread because I don't want Gen V to be spoiled for me (looks disappointedly at his Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story card).

Kazumi

chagy
Bye the way. Those starters, region name, and pictures are all official confirmed now. They were not just a couple of hours ago. But they are now. And somehow Serebii overlooked some more awesome images of CoroCoro (probably to be added soon) that Destructoid has. So view them.

http://www.destructoid.com/new-pokemon-starters-confirmed-for-black-and-white-173524.phtml

This has things like a small map and some more battle screens and things. Interesting. I want a closer look at that map.

EDIT: I now realize that those two maps are Johto and Kanto from HGSS and Sinnoh from DPPt. They are however pointing to some sort of map like thing in a similar way that the old trainers are pointing to the new ones.

mewtwolord

Hello World
I think that's awesome for Game Freak to use Mode 7(The 3-D)...I wish I never found out about this, I can wait till next year.Dx

Mute

一員
Ah, the new starters. I only really have a problem with the water type, which looks like an otter who switched his head with a snowman. But the grass and fire ones look great. I also love the trainer designs, I can't say I'm disappointed with this issue! But seriously, although I want to keep an optimistic view, I really hope the water starter gets a better head in its evolutions, it just looks a tad odd compared to the other two.

Oh, something I noticed on one of the scans. If you look near the male trainer, there's a screen shot where he's in an area with barrels and a fence, there's a red sprite that's smaller than a human. I wonder if it's a Pokemon or just some type of plant or something.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm not a huge fan of the Grass Pokémon, but the others are alright. Especially the Fire starter. I think that one looks awesome! I can't wait to see more about thie generation. So far, I generally like what I see, so hopefully it will keep up.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Their okay I only like the fire one and the grass one and I'm not a fan for the water one.I just hope the rest of them turn out great and after this game they really don't need to make anymore pokemon its all ready going to be 500 and something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom