• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I'm stuck in some quack who believes in alternative medicine's house. They're apparently exorcising the bad viruses that my mom has with a wand thing, all the while spouting all the 'the doctors don't want you to know this' and all that. My mom believes it all.

I also haven't gone for a walk in nearly 2 days because I'm in Wales and have no idea where to go, I'd get lost really easily. Plus it gets dark really quickly.

You being you is the best thing literally. Even if things in your life are not going so well, it's your uniqueness that everyoner around you really enjoys. That's why they are around you in the first place. If you need anything and we can help you know we will at anytime. Thanks for still being you, mate, it's the best thing about you and it's quite amazing honestly.

What annoyed me?
People who support the abomination that is GDQ. GDQ needs a complete overhaul to be totally cleaned up or the event needs to never happen again. As it stands now it's a politically correct place with zero freedom of speech and zero professionalism. Why do people keep supporting events and other thingfs that are objectively bad? That I don't understand.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What annoyed me?
People who support the abomination that is GDQ. GDQ needs a complete overhaul to be totally cleaned up or the event needs to never happen again. As it stands now it's a politically correct place with zero freedom of speech and zero professionalism. Why do people keep supporting events and other thingfs that are objectively bad? That I don't understand.
what is GDQ?? I have no idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom