• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

What issue are you having with the camera? From what I remember it works like any other FPS. Skyrim was really good so I hope whatever issue you are having is resolved.
It does not allow me to invert the x-axis, which was a camera default in the first 3D game I played with a free camera. Fortnite had the same issue and I couldn't play it. Why offer to invert one axis and not the other? Game devs have to know people may prefer invert either axis; it's like stupid exclusionist bull****. I feel obligated to enjoy this because it's a gift, but this is a massive roadblock for me.

EDIT: nah, I switched to third person because I prefer that. Pressing the R-stick, toggles the point of view.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
**** the dragons in Skyrim. They're so annoying.

Wait, are you stuck in first person?

When i first played, for some stupid ****ing reason, you aren't allowed to switch to third person until most of the way through the intro. Was going mad until i could switch because Bethesda games suck to begin with and being stuck in first person in one is horrid.
Ugh playing it in 3rd person is horrid. I couldn't get on with that. Gotta be 1st for me. Still got to try VR Skyrim when I get round to it. Too much else to play right now though.

Ninja

Well well well
How stupid busy we were at work today. It literally did not let up and we barely had time to eat. Just had to stand, snack, and run lol.

I had to wait 20 minutes in a queue to get smash ultimate, the my card was declined because the card service was down for 10 minutes. The cashier said that he would have to block my card if it didn't go through again (even though my password was correct both times). Pretty much as soon as I'd got to the exit to the shopping centre, the issue was sorted. I couldn't be bothered to stand in line and wait again, there were so many little kids and parents buying things with vouchers and gift cards from Christmas, pushing and shoving.

I can’t play Smash Ultimate till this Nidoran shines. I don’t want to lose the chain by quitting the game because I don’t have enough money or Pokéballs to redo it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I was so tired this morning that when my alarm clock went off, I couldn't find the off button so I had to unplug the whole thing. now I have to set my clock again tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom