• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So neither of my group members bothered to read any of the information I gave them regarding the types of graphic organizers. Twenty minutes before we had to present, they asked me to give them a rundown of the differences. Then when summarizing my brief rundown, one forgot a lot of important details and missed the fine differences. When she tried buying time, she started making up things with no evidence, just saying things like "this could be used in so many classes."

Final presentations are all done so it's all fine at this point.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
So neither of my group members bothered to read any of the information I gave them regarding the types of graphic organizers. Twenty minutes before we had to present, they asked me to give them a rundown of the differences. Then when summarizing my brief rundown, one forgot a lot of important details and missed the fine differences. When she tried buying time, she started making up things with no evidence, just saying things like "this could be used in so many classes."

Final presentations are all done so it's all fine at this point.
I hope you get a lotta kudos...

Reactions: Doc

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I hope you get a lotta kudos...
I like to think my professor could tell I was the one who conducted all of that research, because I was the only who actually spoke about how to effectively integrate graphic organizers into a class and what kind of teaching they will be best with (recall vs. learning new material). I also answered all of the questions afterwards.

This class just stresses me out because I messed up an assignment at the beginning of the semester which has kept my grade at a C. I just now got into the B range and am walking a fine line. At my school, you are either only allowed one C in an education class before being kicked from the program, or you have to retake an education class you got a C in. Can't remember which, but either one would be a nightmare.

Ninja

Well well well
Heater **** the bed yesterday, that's nearly $1,000 out of nowhere. We have an emergency fund but it completely blew our budget.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
The fact that my History teacher gave me a nearly unmanageable amount of homework right before Super Smash Bros. Ultimate comes out.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Oh my God niki did you find the dog?!
Hope your heads better before your interview and good luck!!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Oh my God niki did you find the dog?!
Hope your heads better before your interview and good luck!!
Oh I found her she was just sniffing around the front yard, she rarely goes far these days cuz she is old. I was more annoyed cuz it was freezing outside and I was wearing a tee shirt, pajama shorts and a bathrobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom