• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you have for breakfast?

What do you usually have for breakfast?

For me it depends how bothered I can be when I wake up.

Sometimes I feel okay and have a fry up.
Sometimes (most times) I feel like utter crap and hate myself so I maybe just have a cup of tea and a biscuit of I can find one.

How about you though, what do you usually have for breakfast?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I usually have toast and meat (Bacon or Sausage) but it's starting to get old so I am branching out a bit. I got some cereal and convinced my mom to make waffles this week. I plan on making strawberry natella crepes one of these days

I usually eat something like toast or bacon, other days it doesn't matter and I'll eat salad or leftover dinner. I don't eat very much and sometimes I skip meals, so it's very inconsistent as is my schedule, so I can't give a straightforward answer.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Depends on if I have to work or not, on days I work, if I wake up early enough to have a nice breakfast.

On days I work if I get up early enough I'll make a nice breakfast. I'll fry 3 eggs, a piece of toast, sausage or bacon depending on what I have, and I'll make grits. I like mixing it up though, I'll make Pancakes somedays, or I'll bake biscuits, make white gravy, and have biscuits and gravy.

I think most of the time I just settle on cereal, or I'll eat oatmeal with fruit in it for breakfast.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Depends on if I have to work or not, on days I work, if I wake up early enough to have a nice breakfast.

On days I work if I get up early enough I'll make a nice breakfast. I'll fry 3 eggs, a piece of toast, sausage or bacon depending on what I have, and I'll make grits. I like mixing it up though, I'll make Pancakes somedays, or I'll bake biscuits, make white gravy, and have biscuits and gravy.

I think most of the time I just settle on cereal, or I'll eat oatmeal with fruit in it for breakfast.
What are grits?? Are you eating the road??

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I usually cook myself McDonald's lunch food at work because I work at 3am and can't wake up early enough to get some breakfast and I hate our breakfast menu.

Ninja

Well well well
I do OMAD so I only get to eat from 3pm-4pm, but when I have breakfast foods, I usually do a loco moco. It's rice, a burger patty, eggs, mushrooms, onions, and gravy. It's heavenly.

IMG_35431.jpg

silent lion

ReDead
I've been stuck in a rut lately with weetabix + soy milk with a couple slices brown toast. White bread > brown bread but brown toast > white toast, imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom