• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Grilled Cheese or BLT?

Grilled Chez or BLT

• Grilled Chez

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • BLT

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Wait.... what?

Anyway, while I have recently been enjoying the BLT more, I still gotta go with grilled cheese. But only if I can add like, ham and other meats.

Tomatoes are one of the most disgusting foods of all time to me, so I definitely wouldn’t eat a BLT. A modified BLT would probably be good. The idea of grilled cheese sounds so delicious, but for some reason I’ve just never liked the few that I’ve tried.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Aight y'all knew it was only a matter of time before I got in here. first though...

BLT. Grilled cheese is gross as hell. BLT is made of three delicious things that taste delicious together. Even better when they’re on rye bread. But do not ever put mayo on a BLT or you deserve to be arrested for war crimes.

Honestly, i dislike grilled cheese just too.......gooey, i prefer BLT and just toss some cheese in that if i want.

In all seriousness, how do you even live??? Grilled Chez is perfection! guess what? YOU deserve to be arrested for war crimes!! this is just unacceptable! how could you insult such a holy mixture of bread and chez? :fpalm:

Tomatoes are one of the most disgusting foods of all time to me, so I definitely wouldn’t eat a BLT. A modified BLT would probably be good. The idea of grilled cheese sounds so delicious, but for some reason I’ve just never liked the few that I’ve tried.
Come on down to the Old Line State and I'll cook up some REAL grilled chez for ya eh?

anyways, grilled chez is the obvious choice! and no, im not at all biased!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Aight y'all knew it was only a matter of time before I got in here. first though...

In all seriousness, how do you even live??? Grilled Chez is perfection! guess what? YOU deserve to be arrested for war crimes!! this is just unacceptable! how could you insult such a holy mixture of bread and chez? :fpalm:

Come on down to the Old Line State and I'll cook up some REAL grilled chez for ya eh?

Yeah, I was waiting for you to post in this thread. Did not disappoint!

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light

If I ever find myself in the Old Line State, I will most certainly take you up on your offer. If you ever find yourself in the Granite State, you can do the same!! I want to like grilled cheese so badly because it’s just such a delicious concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom