• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many Zelda games did you play until you found your favourite?

Was your first Zelda game your favourite or did you play a few games you thought were good or great until you eventually found your favourite?

Was your favourite new at the time you played it or did you discover it a while afterwards?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
For years it's been OOT and only in recent years has my favorite shifted to MM and ALBW those two games feel like they managed to one up and expand on the previous game/version.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Let's see...

I believe TP was my third Zelda game, but at the time, it wasn't myp favorite, so 3 I guess

One. <3 A Link to the Past was my first and still is my favorite. Played the GBA port of it when I was like 7 or 8, but I didn't actually play it productively for the longest time. I was 11 when I first beat it. Will probably always be my favorite game. The part of the game where you get to the Zora's Domain for the first time just has this really satisfying increase of pace, and the momentum picking up by the time you get to Death Mountain is just so nostalgic for me.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
wind waker and twilight princess [excluding FSA] were my first zelda games and are still my favorites, even after playing the majority of the franchise, that still hasn't shifted and I'm not sure if it ever will

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Let's see: Oot, then OoS, then OoA, then WW, then PH, then AoL, MM, then TP since TP is my favorite that would be the 8th one I played.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I only had to play 1. Which is weird because I hated Majora's Mask when I first played it. I got Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for Christmas when I was long but hated MM when I first played it and thought it was too hard. I then played OoT and beat it and it wa my favorite until I revisited MM and then grew to love it.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ocarina of Time. First time was the charm :)

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Having a little count in my brain and it was the third Zelda I played that was my favourite. First was ALttP, second was OoT, third was MM. I've loved many of them since, but MM was, is, and always will be my favourite.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
4. My first Zelda game ever was PH and then I bought TP but I gave up at the carriage part. I already finished PH before I bought TP. But after the part I gave up I finished ST, WW and OoT before picking up TP again. I fnished it and it became my fav Zelda game ever (although it is extremely clodse with OoT after several replays of the latter). But I have to say HW (yes, spinoff, I know....) has become my Holy Grail of games.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
2? My favorite is the first Zelda I’ve ever played, but after playing Twilight Princess, I realized it couldn’t quite match Wind Waker’s experience for me.

Just 1, it was OoT, but it's not my favorite anymore. My favorites now are TP and MM, but they're tied for me. So I guess it's 3? I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom