• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA IIII- Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well. There’s always to post or not to post, and apparently storm kills people who don’t make the minimum three.
True.

You know, I don't think I have ever seen a game reset. Kinda interesting.

It would be super useful if we got flips, but we dont get them. Or role claims.......................

Before I get down to business...

Who's actually going to participate if you have previously died in this game: Just a yes or no

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Maybe the only way to end the game is to all refuse to make any posts.

Vote: DekuNut

That wouldn't be any fun, though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If I'm being honest, there wasn't a huge chance Rubik was actually scum. I tried to pull out some stuff in order to get people to join the lynchwagon that wasn't mine, most of which didn't even convince me. I do stand by the fact that Rubik's mindset was detrimental to the game as it was, and hopefully it won't go back to that same point. So I'll hold off on voting him again unless it seems like a) he actually has a scumtell or b) both he and the game have reached a point where his attitude is once more anti-town.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Wow, reset.

Im gonna make a wager that among Deku, SMS, and HoT, at least one is scum. Hell, I think there’s a good chance both Deku and HoT are.

Vote Dekunut

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Because SMS was killed, and with the way votes went down yesterday. I felt like you jumped on Rubiks wagon a little too quickly, and Hero was the vote that decided Rubik’s Lynch.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Okay... I'm confused.

CHAOS MAFIA I I I I

DAY ONE

you each had received a letter to go to the Mansion on the Hill for dinner and to discuss a financial obligation you have with Lord Cevin. you each arrive one by one and go to the study to wait for dinner to be served. once dinner is served you retire to the kitchen where you are joined by Lord Cevin. while dessert is served lord Cevin finally starts to Divulge why you are all here, and that there are killers amongst you and the only way the doors are opening up again is when the killers are dealt with.

suddenly the Lights go out, and a gunshot is heard. when the Lights finally come on, Cevin is dead at the Table. you all return to the study and decide the best way to kill the killers is one by one before night time by voting each day, hoping in the night you survive to see the Morning

Rules

-Yes there are rules
- don't communicate about the game outside of this thread unless you are able to because of your role, even after you die
-Don't Name claim... it ruins the immersion
-Don't role claim. no one would believe you anyway
-If you're dead, don't post here. don't want confusion or voting up ghosts
- 72 hour Days, 24 hour Nights
-BOLDEN ZE VOTES like this <VOTE:Wolf Sage>
-1 vote of extension per day... oh boy
- voting for a no-Lynch is not an option :devil:
-Do not edit or remove posts
-your role PM is not evidence of your innocence.. its a secret to everybody. that's one way to get Modkilled right off the bat
-do not reveal any outside information
-Player with the most votes at the end of the Day will be lynched
-If there is a tie, coin is flipped. loser dies
-Player can not die by a single vote, unless we are down to like 5 people
-Do not post I the thread during the Night Period
-Try to post at least 3 times per day, if not more. if that quota isn't being filled, I might have to start taking heads

THE LIVING

@Alfie
@funnier
@Doc
@Hero
@YIGA
@Lonk
@Rubik
@Minish_Link
@Darko
THE DEAD
@SMES
Day One Ends Thursday October 12th at Noon EST

Why are we at day one again? And why are previously dead characters living again? Why were the rules posted again? I'm very much lost right now.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well, for anyone wondering, "Cevin" is the RP section's nickname for SMS, so he's dead. I guess that he was probably Frank N Furter, and his death reset the timeline? I dunno. But looks like we have more chances to make this work.
And now I think I know the theme of all the characters. At least if my guess is correct. But I don't think Storm would take kindly to that kind of speculation.

Oh wait, I didn't see this before posting. Who's Frank N Furter, was that a character that could've been a mafia role?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh wait, I didn't see this before posting. Who's Frank N Furter, was that a character that could've been a mafia role?
He's a character from Rocky Horror Picture Show. The one played by Tim Curry. While he is villainous, he doesn't seem like one to work well with others. Between that and the fact he died during the night, he was probably self-aligned.

As for Doc... you can't really say I jumped on a wagon when for most of the day I was the wagon :P
But yeah, I get the whole thing now.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@Storm could you add threadmarks for the beginning and ending of each day so far? 'Twould really help with scrolling back and forth through the pages looking for info.

Also, have to give you props for this whole time reset thing. Pretty neat and very unlike any game I've ever played in. Also it really makes sense why you didn't reveal the roles at death now. Still would be nice to have something to go off of tho... :sweat:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Okay, looking back, we actually may have something here.
Day Two
you guys all reconvene in the dining room for Breakfast, quite a few of you hung over. after looking around, we can see that Mido and Funnier are Dead amongst you. you also look to Lord Storm's corpse, and someone drew on his face with Permanent marker and put ping pong balls over his eyes. must have been a wild Night

The Living
Doc
SMS
Hero
Yiga
Lonk
Rubik
Darko

The Dead
Alfie
Midoo
Funnier

Day Two Begins. Day two ends October 8th at Noon EST

Both Mido and Funnier died in the night. At least one of them was almost certainly town, (killed by a Vig or SK styled role)
Second, we only had one NK last night. This could be for many reasons. SMS is basically confirmed a third party right now and his death may have caused any NK he was going to initiate to fail. It could be because the timeline reset and any action that night was undone. I think it is because one of the characters lynched/NK'ed was a Vig.
I can't really see this game having more than two mafia. It just would be too unbalanced.

All this into consideration, here are my reads. Bear in mind that they are very slight leans, none of these people are confirmed in my eyes:
Town:
Storma (Very unlikely that our first lynch was a mafia, even less likely considering how the game has gone since then)
Rubik (He was lynched yesterday and it didn't seem to impact the game in any way)
Doc (Seems to be genuinely trying to scumhunt. He's brought up some good points about both Darko and myself, and while I know for certain that at least one of us isn't mafia (try and guess who), his logic kind of makes sense)
Funnier (The way he reacted to his wagon D1 seemed pretty solid, and he was NK'ed)

Third Party:

SMS (I probably don't have to explain why I think this)

IDK/Mebbe Scum:
Oof. This is where it's hard.
Mido (Seems pretty chill so far. He died early, but nothing about him seemed to tip either way. Slightest of town reads, only because he was NK'ed)
YIGA (No idea at all. Mellow gameplay)
Libk (Wait, he's in this game? Oh yeah, two posts on D1)
Darko (I've agreed with most of what he's done so far, but he could just as easily be a vocal scumko. Really hard to get anything off of him)

Today, I'd be fine with a lynch on Darko or Mido. Feel neuteral about them at best. YIGA's a neuteral as well, but that seems to be how he generally plays.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
At this point in time, I think the pool for lynching should be kept to at least myself, Deku, YIG, and Hero. We know that one is DEFINITELY mafia otherwise the game would have ended.

funnier6

Courage~
Maybe the only way to end the game is to all refuse to make any posts.

Vote: DekuNutu

That wouldn't be any fun, though.
Answer mah question if you please.

If I'm being honest, there wasn't a huge chance Rubik was actually scum. I tried to pull out some stuff in order to get people to join the lynchwagon that wasn't mine, most of which didn't even convince me. I do stand by the fact that Rubik's mindset was detrimental to the game as it was, and hopefully it won't go back to that same point. So I'll hold off on voting him again unless it seems like a) he actually has a scumtell or b) both he and the game have reached a point where his attitude is once more anti-town.
Lame

At least one of them was almost certainly town
I think you mean at least one of them wasn't mafia.

none of these people are confirmed in my eyes:
Town:
Storma (Very unlikely that our first lynch was a mafia, even less likely considering how the game has gone since then)
Rubik (He was lynched yesterday and it didn't seem to impact the game in any way)
Doc (Seems to be genuinely trying to scumhunt. He's brought up some good points about both Darko and myself, and while I know for certain that at least one of us isn't mafia (try and guess who), his logic kind of makes sense)
Funnier (The way he reacted to his wagon D1 seemed pretty solid, and he was NK'ed)

Third Party:
SMS (I probably don't have to explain why I think this)

IDK/Mebbe Scum:
Oof. This is where it's hard.
Mido (Seems pretty chill so far. He died early, but nothing about him seemed to tip either way. Slightest of town reads, only because he was NK'ed)
YIGA (No idea at all. Mellow gameplay)
Libk (Wait, he's in this game? Oh yeah, two posts on D1)
Darko (I've agreed with most of what he's done so far, but he could just as easily be a vocal scumko. Really hard to get anything off of him)

Today, I'd be fine with a lynch on Darko or Mido. Feel neuteral about them at best. YIGA's a neuteral as well, but that seems to be how he generally
-5 points for using white text. Another -5 cause my phone won't stupid select text so I had to get on my laptop to change the color. Also your ZD mafia games spoiler in your sig is a lil out of date.

Anyway I generally agree that the mafia are in Deku and Yiga except I also want to hear from Minish. I'm going back and forth on Deku cause normally when I want to kill him this bad he's town. Definitely think we can hardly go wrong from lynching in there give or take Hero/Rubik but I kinda doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom