• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA IIII- Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Post Count
Darko-IIIIIIIIIIII
Lonk-I
Hero-IIIIII
Doc-III
Rubik-IIIIIII
Yiga-IIII
SMS-IIIII

Vote Count
Rubik-3(Darko,SMS,Hero)
Darko-2(Rubik,Doc)

During Dinner, Libk chokes on his mac and cheese. why you guys decided to put all the dead bodies in the chairs in the Dining room is beyond you. anyways, down to the meat

it was all day much a battle between Darko and Rubik, and in the End, Rubik was the one everyone decided to Lynch with the Rope. in the Hallway.

Night Two Begins

The Living:
Darko
Hero
Doc

Yiga
SMS
The Dead:
Alfie
Minish
Funnier
Lonk

Rubik

Day Three Begins October 9th at Midnight EST. get those actions in ;)

Storm

CHAOS MAFIA I I I I

DAY ONE

you each had received a letter to go to the Mansion on the Hill for dinner and to discuss a financial obligation you have with Lord Cevin. you each arrive one by one and go to the study to wait for dinner to be served. once dinner is served you retire to the kitchen where you are joined by Lord Cevin. while dessert is served lord Cevin finally starts to Divulge why you are all here, and that there are killers amongst you and the only way the doors are opening up again is when the killers are dealt with.

suddenly the Lights go out, and a gunshot is heard. when the Lights finally come on, Cevin is dead at the Table. you all return to the study and decide the best way to kill the killers is one by one before night time by voting each day, hoping in the night you survive to see the Morning

Rules

-Yes there are rules
- don't communicate about the game outside of this thread unless you are able to because of your role, even after you die
-Don't Name claim... it ruins the immersion
-Don't role claim. no one would believe you anyway
-If you're dead, don't post here. don't want confusion or voting up ghosts
- 72 hour Days, 24 hour Nights
-BOLDEN ZE VOTES like this <VOTE:Wolf Sage>
-1 vote of extension per day... oh boy
- voting for a no-Lynch is not an option :devil:
-Do not edit or remove posts
-your role PM is not evidence of your innocence.. its a secret to everybody. that's one way to get Modkilled right off the bat
-do not reveal any outside information
-Player with the most votes at the end of the Day will be lynched
-If there is a tie, coin is flipped. loser dies
-Player can not die by a single vote, unless we are down to like 5 people
-Do not post I the thread during the Night Period
-Try to post at least 3 times per day, if not more. if that quota isn't being filled, I might have to start taking heads

THE LIVING

@Alfie
@funnier
@Doc
@Hero
@YIGA
@Lonk
@Rubik
@Minish_Link
@Darko
THE DEAD
@SMES
Day One Ends Thursday October 12th at Noon EST

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, for anyone wondering, "Cevin" is the RP section's nickname for SMS, so he's dead. I guess that he was probably Frank N Furter, and his death reset the timeline? I dunno. But looks like we have more chances to make this work.
And now I think I know the theme of all the characters. At least if my guess is correct. But I don't think Storm would take kindly to that kind of speculation.

Storm

@Storm
Is he allowed to post his speculation? Not even sure if it would help out much, but figured any bit of info might help.
Rules say you cant role claim for yourself. You guys can speculate about people's flavor. As long as you dont reveal what you are. Though night 2 scene was a big clue

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
tenor.gif

funnier6

Courage~
:suspicious: So I’m not dead anymore? Lol too bad the resurrecting Bok isn’t here.

Anyway,

Vote: Minish

What are your thoughts on the game so far? @Rubik @DarkoNut I have this extreme one of you is scum feeling solely from how weird the going after each other was. Convince me you really thought the other person was scum please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom