• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA IIII- Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
There is something significant that we aren't even talking about yet, Storma was able to make a post after being dead. I don't think he used it very well, but I think we need to seriously consider what kind of role he had and whether it would be a townie role.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
There is something significant that we aren't even talking about yet, Storma was able to make a post after being dead. I don't think he used it very well, but I think we need to seriously consider what kind of role he had and whether it would be a townie role.

Every game I've played allows you to write a farewell message after you die. Usually "Ribbit" or something like that.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Every game I've played allows you to write a farewell message after you die. Usually "Ribbit" or something like that.
he used his farewell message to clarify he is just Storm A because that's his name, and is in no way superior. you can also call him Super Storm, Storm King, Kid Dymamite. CHOCOLATE THUN-DA, or Bob

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
RVS is always a Day 1 thing. Day 2 should be alot more serious. Problem is we get no reveal after lynches or nightkills so we don't know if we are even heading in the right direction. I'm sure we have a role that can find out allignments but it's too early for such a role to come foward.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well like I menetioned earlier, but it was shot down, Storma was able to post after being lynched. Now I know it has been said normally a dead player is allowed to make one post after death, so it'd help if Funnier could also make a post after being dead, then we'd know whether that had any significance in Storma's case, or not. So.

@funnier6 are you also allowed to post 1 time even though you are dead in the game?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well like I menetioned earlier, but it was shot down, Storma was able to post after being lynched. Now I know it has been said normally a dead player is allowed to make one post after death, so it'd help if Funnier could also make a post after being dead, then we'd know whether that had any significance in Storma's case, or not. So.

@funnier6 are you also allowed to post 1 time even though you are dead in the game?
That is a thing in literally ever game. It's not related to role at all. You're overthinking this.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

Yeah, Storma's "dead" post wasn't really a thing about the game. I think he felt the need to say something to Storm, and in lieu of "That sucks, good luck town!" he posted a bit late to address what Storma had said. I doubt there was much more to it.

Rereading day one, not a lot really happened. Since no bus formed, there's not much to gather. And meta is difficult. Right now, I'd say I'm most suspicious of Rubik. He was pretty active day one, but hasn't said anything since.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Right now, I'd say I'm most suspicious of Rubik. He was pretty active day one, but hasn't said anything since.
Why say anything in a game where you don't learn information from lynching players and can't claim your role?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Post Count
Darko-IIIIIII
Lonk-I
Hero-IIIIII
Doc-III
Rubik-II
Yiga-II
SMS-III

Day Ends October 8th at Noon

Vote Count

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There's always something you can do. We're in this gsme, may as well try playing it.
Vote: Rubik
Vote: Deku

There's been essentially nothing meaningful said by anyone today. The fact that you've made a lot of posts today and still essentially said nothing meaningful until now stinks of scum trying to lay low by actively lurking. You've been posting mildly observational posts that don't really really add anything to the game or place pressure on other players and now you're safely attacking someone who someone else already threw mild suspicion at and seemed too inactive to fight back.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote: Deku

There's been essentially nothing meaningful said by anyone today. The fact that you've made a lot of posts today and still essentially said nothing meaningful until now stinks of scum trying to lay low by actively lurking. You've been posting mildly observational posts that don't really really add anything to the game or place pressure on other players and now you're safely attacking someone who someone else already threw mild suspicion at and seemed too inactive to fight back.
Like you said, nobody has said much of substance. I'm keeping this thing active so people keep getting notifications to think about it, in hopes of someone making a breakthrough. I'm throwing my vote at you not because of anyone else's suspicions, but because your posts seem to be trying to push others towards apathy, which would lead to an easy scum win. I'm not gonna give up on this game because we have nothing to go off of. Even if there's not much, we may as well try I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom