• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA IIII- Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So no reveal...
this-is-fine-meme-with-dog-drinking-coffee-cup-in-a-room-on-fire-cynical-memes-white-background1427684-prints.jpg

Ack, I've never played a mafia game without character reveals :eek:

Well, let's see how this goes

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oh yeah you didn't.
@Storm did you know the vote wasn't for you? Or did you legit think he was voting for Storma?

Mod announcement
there is no wincon to lynch the mod. this is not spaceballs, which i'm surprised I have to say since I kill myself off at the start of the game

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mod announcement
there is no wincon to lynch the mod. this is not spaceballs, which i'm surprised I have to say since I kill myself off at the start of the game
We figured that out when we couldn't vote for you. The question is why did you then put the vote on Storma? Did you do it because you thought that's who he wanted to vote for or out of spite of being voted for?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We figured that out when we couldn't vote for you. The question is why did you then put the vote on Storma? Did you do it because you thought that's who he wanted to vote for or out of spite of being voted for?
I did it because everyone calls Storma Storm, like I'm storm B or something, despite being here longer. guess I got left behind and Storma got promoted to Storm

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Day one ended a lot sooner than I expected, it was certainly not my goal to lynch storma. It's also gonna be a ***** trying to figure out alignment without role reveals. Or any kind of reveal.

I think it's safe to assume that Storma was town, mafia could have easily fought against two inactive votes. I don't think anyone here would send their scumbud down the river, especially when one vote was RVS and the other wasn't meant for storma.

I'm at a loss for scumhunting. I already suck at it, so without reveals its gonna be a struggle trying to figure people out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We'll have to almost entirely rely on claims and metas, which is really a *****, especially without knowing what kind of roles we're dealing with. Because of that, we need to make sure that everyone is active. If anyone's inactive, we can't read them at all, even from their few active posts. @Storm will you punish inactivity, or will it be down to us to do that?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
We'll have to almost entirely rely on claims and metas, which is really a *****, especially without knowing what kind of roles we're dealing with.

Claims aren't allowed in this game, so I'm actually not sure what ammunition we do have...

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I did it because everyone calls Storma Storm, like I'm storm B or something, despite being here longer. guess I got left behind and Storma got promoted to Storm

I guess since i get a dead post I will use it for this. I understand this is a bastard game, but I never replaced you, I'm Storma and you are Storm. Two different names.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wouldn't have joined the game if I'd known there wasn't roleclaiming (much less results from deaths).

I don't know what part of this constitutes a game, tbh.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well ****.

It's safe to assume that there are 2 mafia and also safe to assume that so far only town has died.

That means at our worst we are at a 5-2 lead against the mafia.

Assuming we mislynch, we are 4-2 going into the night. Mafia kills someone, and it's 3-2. Whoever gets that second kill (vig or someone), gets it wrong and we lose. If they get it right then it's 3-1 and most likely the last mafia will have been figured out by then.

If storma was mafia then we're 5-1 and I wouldn't worry too much.

Also let's forget that maybe there was a babysitter or someone, and that is where the second person died from and there will only be one kill per night.

Just letting y'all know. Before you say it, I try to do this every game so don;t use it as evidence

All of this nothing is surely going to help us vote today. Guess I'm on the agenda. Guess I'd better get working.

Doc, penny for your thoughts

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I find it interesting that there were four 1-vote wagons day one. (I'm including Storma's wagon because Libk never intended to vote and I think most people were unclear on whether or not Storma actually had two votes). A tie lynch would have resulted in a no lynch, so I assume mafia would want to avoid that. I can't figure out if this actually means anything or what we can gather, but thats where my minds at.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I find it interesting that there were four 1-vote wagons day one. (I'm including Storma's wagon because Libk never intended to vote and I think most people were unclear on whether or not Storma actually had two votes). A tie lynch would have resulted in a no lynch, so I assume mafia would want to avoid that. I can't figure out if this actually means anything or what we can gather, but thats where my minds at.
Honestly it's probably nothing.

It seems as though a few of us literally just forgot to unvote

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!

On a semi-side note, I'm interested/afraid to see how voting goes this day... Generally, mafia don't all vote the same person because whenwhen t lynchee flips town, it'll cast doubt on those who voted them. Since alignment isn't revealed upon death, they may not be afraid to all vote on the same person. Even if there's only two (there may be there, but I doubt it), that puts us at a serious voting disadvantage. They would be able to more easily vote someone off, and if someone already has two votes, they could reach majority without fear of being found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom