• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As I left work today an investigation was started at my job (Home Depot) because it turned out money was disappearing. Idk if this is a related to that case, or something different, but I got a phone call from a co-worker a few moments ago and he told me that it turns out money has been being took out of employees pay checks. Small amounts, and it wasn't done to the same employees all the time, still, it had been going on awhile apparently so I may have gotten alot of money stolen, or little. Either way, it is money I should have been paid. Not sure how it'll be compensated, I guess lawsuits or something, idk.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Got a charging stand for my PS4 controller. It's pretty cool. It gives me somewhere convenient to keep the controller when not in use, and to start charging it I just push down on the stand til I hear a little click, and done. Another push will take it off charge. Now I can stop leaving it on the floor while it's connected to a charger with no cable length :D

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had a great time with my best friends from Australia over the past two weeks as they were staying with me around Japan but they left last night to head home. It sucks to part ways for such a long time but at least we still chat daily over the internet. I've got around one more year left for me living in Japan now too, surely it is going to fly by like the first six months has.

Tomorrow I am flying to Seoul in South Korea where I'll stay for four nights before spending five nights in Okinawa. Finally I'll get back to Tokyo/Yokohama on October 2nd and start the next semester on October 3rd. Gonna try and do a lot of relaxing while I am away...

I was playing Pokémon Go and this really weird thing appeared. I’m not sure if it’s a new Pokémon or a glitched one or what.
When caught it became ditto 100% of the time.

D4D03A12-E724-4D9A-B7F9-69BA794C41CD.png
I encountered 7 and caught 6 of them. All of them transformed.
It’s good, because I needed a ditto anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom