• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So Sadia, were you the cop?

lol yes. I'm definitely gonna take this loss as my fault, cause as a cop with a guilty reading, town was kinda on my shoulders. Perhaps instead of softing I should've outright claimed. That would have cleared the confusion and been the definite push for town to vote Pancake. The reason I didn't claim off the bat was because I wanted to get a sense of everyone's reactions. Ah well, better luck next time. ^^

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 3 Final Vote Count
Spiritual Mask Salesman (4) - HeroOfTime, funnier6, Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai

PancakeSamurai (1) - Sadia

Not Voting: Doc, Spiritual Mask Salesman

Despite the the back and forth on who to vote, the group finally reached a majority. "I totally think SMS is one of the killers. I mean, look at him, he's just so....poor looking. No one rich would ever risk getting their clothes dirty with murder." SMS looked at HeroOfTime and let out a long, snorting laugh. The thought of him being a killer was just so ridiculous he couldn't help it. But alas, the group brought him to the top and tossed him off.

As soon as the deed was done funnier, Storma, and Pancake all looked at each other. "Well, looks like this town got what it needed. A nice foot up the ass!" funnier chuckled. "We did it daddy!" Storma said as he cheered. "Whew, now that that's done, I could go for some cake." said Pancake as he rubbed his stomach.

Spiritual Mask Salesman was Kitty Forman, the Doctor.

The Living (6):
funnier6 - Red Forman, the Godfather
HeroOfTime - Jackie Burkhart, the town Roleblocker
Doc - Steven Hyde, the Bookie
Stormageden747 - Laurie Forman, the mafia Roleblocker
PancakeSamurai - Bob Pinciotti, the 1x mafia Strongman
Sadia - Michael Kelso, the Cop

The Dead (6):
Yigahim- Midge, the 1x Commuter. (Lynched Day 1)
Kirino - Donna, the Lover. (Killed night 1)
Libk - Eric, the 1x Vigilante/Lover. (Killed night 1)
Moe the Moblin - Fez, the Voyeur. (Lynched Day 2)
Rubik - Leo, the 1x Bulletproof Survivor (Killed night 2)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Kitty, the Doctor (Lynched day 3)

Mafia Wins!

Thanks for playing everyone! I had a really fun time modding my first game and hope that I did a good job. I'll have role PMs and night actions up in a bit.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
lol yes. I'm definitely gonna take this loss as my fault, cause as a cop with a guilty reading, town was kinda on my shoulders. Perhaps instead of softing I should've outright claimed. That would have cleared the confusion and been the definite push for town to vote Pancake. The reason I didn't claim off the bat was because I wanted to get a sense of everyone's reactions. Ah well, better luck next time. ^^

You did pretty well, the only issue I had was that I had a hard time believing you. Only because of how narrowly you were looking at me and funnier. Funnier totally fooled me lol, and I thought I was playing really town, so the fact that you were going after two people that I considered most town seemed pretty odd. I would have switched my vote if you claimed though, i was pretty sure you were the cop, despite your aggression lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia YIGAhim. You are Midge Pinciotti, the 1x Commuter. Once during the game you may choose to use your ability to “leave town” for the night, making you ineligible to be targeted by any night actions.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received this in the sign-up thread.
4feaa414049c6e67f74657888c436cd1.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Rubik. You are Leo, the 1x BulletProof Survivor. Being bulletproof gives you the passive ability to avoid one night kill. It is your goal to survive the game.

You can win with any faction, but you must be alive when the game ends. Please confirm that you have received this in the sign-up thread.
c40465834db03cffcbd3b31780027a0a2880666fa45b0abcd30944ec1942609f.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, PancakeSamurai. You are Bob Pinciotti, the mafia 1x Strongman. As a Strongman you are able to chose one time during the game to use your ability so that the mafia’s kill cannot be interfered with in any way . You also have access to the mafia factional kill. Your partners are funnier6 (Red Forman, the Godfather), and Stormageden747 (Laurie Forman, the Mafia Roleblocker). I will link you to your discord chat before the game starts.

You win when the mafia controls the majority. Please confirm that you have received this in the sign-up thread.
576d483cb679e8b1060406a135dc084b.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Stormageden747. You are Laurie Forman, the Mafia Roleblocker. Once a night you are able to target another player and prevent them from using their night action. You also have access to the mafia factional kill. Your partners are funnier6 (Red Forman, the Godfather), and PancakeSamurai (Bob Pinciotti, the 1x Mafia Strongman). I will link you to your discord chat before the game starts.

You win when the mafia controls the majority. Please confirm that you have received this in the sign-up thread.
That-70-s-Show-image-that-70s-show-36268925-500-281.png

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia funnier6. You are Red Forman, the Godfather. As Godfather you are bulletproof and investigation proof so you will come up as innocent to any investigation. You also have access to the mafia factional kill. Your partners are PancakeSamurai (Bob Pinciotti, the mafia 1x Strongman), and Stormageden747 (Laurie Forman, the Mafia Roleblocker). I will link you to the mafia group chat before the game starts.

That-70-s-Show-Red-and-Stacey-4-10-that-70s-show-21399312-500-375.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Libk. You are Eric Forman, the 1x Vigilante. However, you are also Lovers with Kirino (Donna Pinciotti). One time during the game you will be able to target one other player using your vigilante ability. You will also be able to chat with Kirino outside of the game thread. Since you are a lover, you will also die if Kirino happens to die and vice-versa. I will link you to the discord chat before the game starts.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received this in the sign-up thread.
That-70-s-Show-An-Eric-Forman-Christmas-4-12-that-70s-show-21407080-500-375.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Kirino. You are Donna Pinciotti, lovers with Libk (Eric Forman). You will be able to chat with Libk outside of the game thread. Since you are a lover, you will also die if Libk happens to die and vice-versa. I will link you to your discord chat before the game starts.

tumblr_p1pup7ZZRe1tex57xo1_400.png

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Moe the Moblin. You are Fez, the Voyeur. Each night you may target a player and learn what night actions (protective, investigative, killing, etc), if any, they were targeted by.

13f4948b5bdee10c15288fce3bed97d3.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Spiritual Mask Salesman. You are Kitty Forman, the Doctor. Each night you may target a player and protect them from a possible night kill.

18-times-kitty-forman-was-the-sassiest-mom-on-the-2-4501-1430841490-17_dblbig.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Doc. You are Steven Hyde, the Bookie. Each night you may place a bet as to who will be night killed (you may guess no-one as well). For each correct guess, you will be awarded with an extra ability the next night in the form of either a vigilante shot, a doctor heal, or a cop investigation.

Hyde-That-70s-Show-800x400.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia, Sadia. You are Michael Kelso, the Cop. Each night you may target a player and learn their alignment in the form of either guilty, innocent, or no result.

17-signs-youre-michael-kelso-from-that-70s-show-2-16969-1414336735-0_dblbig.jpg

Welcome to That 70s Show Mafia HeroOfTime. You are Jackie Burkhart, the Roleblocker. Each night you may target a player and prevent them from using their night action.

That-70s-show-season-3-jackie-burkhart-2326005-640-435.jpg

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Night 1
Moe (Voyeur) - watched Rubik [results - Rubik was blocked]
SMS (Doctor) - protected HeroOfTime
Doc (Bookie) - predicted Libk would die [got a vig shot for guessing correctly]
Sadia (Cop) - investigated Doc [innocent]
HeroOfTime (Roleblocker)
- blocked Rubik
funnier (Godfather) - killed Kirino
Storma (Mafia Roleblocker) - blocked Rubik

Night 2
SMS (Doctor) - protected funnier
Doc (Bookie) - predicted funnier would die [blocked]
Sadia (Cop) - investigated Pancake [guilty]
HeroOfTime (Roleblocker) - blocked Doc
Pancake (Strongman) - Used strongman to kill Rubik
Storma (Mafia Roleblocker) - blocked Doc

funnier6

Courage~
We really didn’t have any right to win, but we did it anyway so woo lol. Hooray for being extremely lucky! Don’t worry I’ll probably actually be town next time and we can defeat scum together and blah blah blah. Thanks for hosting Minish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom