• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Wish..

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I wish I wasn’t an alcoholic

I also wish I knew some people on this site more than I do. I feel like I just stick with my CCC clique and don’t do much to get to know other members on this site.
I'm not part of the CCC and I feel like we've gotten to know each other alot better than we ever did in the past. Just saying.

As for my wish. I wish I had a special game console that would play any past, present, or future form of game, and that I could get all games free.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
If I could have one wish of mine come true, I would wish that there was a way for my cat (soulmate) and I to be together again.

160zths.jpg

NintendoCN

Team Captain
A wish? Let's see, I assume wishing for more wishes is out of the question? If so, then I'll take having everyone in my extended family to have perfect, unwavering health.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
I wished that my long distance relationship's distance will be closed soon. I miss my significant other way too much.

Ninja

Well well well
I wish I had a reliable source of money so I can save for a car and collenge when I am old enough

Start now. If you are too young to legally work, consider doing extra duties around the house for cash, and store it up!

Offer to house sit, pet sit, walk dogs, clean up yards or houses. You can make more than minimum wage doing these things on the side.

All the money you make just deposit it into a separate savings account that you’ll never touch until the time comes.

You got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom