• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
Feeling unbelievably low right now.

Though the latest Digimon film was good... that's something.

*hugs*

Have a celebrity guest coming into work tomorrow and they want spiked milkshakes, so I'm thinking about what flavors go best with what we got. I love it when celebrities come by and eat!

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Done going to this disgrace of a hospital for my care. They will lie straight to your face, assuming that you have no medical knowledge whatsoever. Couldn’t care less about their patients health because they’re too lazy to actually want to put effort into doing anything helpful. Furious. Called a hospital that’s a bit further away but has amazing reviews so I’ll be transferring all my records there and saying f*** you to the other hellhole. That hellhole also happens to be my place of employment. Should go over well...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
*hugs*

Have a celebrity guest coming into work tomorrow and they want spiked milkshakes, so I'm thinking about what flavors go best with what we got. I love it when celebrities come by and eat!
you drugging the celeb??

Done going to this disgrace of a hospital for my care. They will lie straight to your face, assuming that you have no medical knowledge whatsoever. Couldn’t care less about their patients health because they’re too lazy to actually want to put effort into doing anything helpful. Furious. Called a hospital that’s a bit further away but has amazing reviews so I’ll be transferring all my records there and saying f*** you to the other hellhole. That hellhole also happens to be my place of employment. Should go over well...

ooh hope everythings ok....

Ninja

Well well well
Just got reminded of a girl I met back in the PS2 online days by the name of Sarah. I always thought she had multiple personality disorder and schizophrenia because she would always leave me messages saying that she was really Bob from Kentucky. Bob from Kentucky had a girl voice though.

She dropped off the face of the earth and never came online in the game (Midnight Club 3) again.

Weird.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
About time. The other place better look after you properly.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
About time. The other place better look after you properly.

Thank you!<3 And tell me about it..

When did this thread become tumblr reloaded?

Hey Dan, just a suggestion here. Go back to wherever you went while you were banned if you’re going to be negative towards simple, harmless things that people are posting. You’ve got way too much time on your hands and might want to talk to someone about the negativity that you’re clearly drowning in.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Sorry. I didn’t mean to ignore you, had to step out. It’s just that I'm not very comfortable these days in some of these threads. People get their feelings hurt and cry over what I've said, you seem to be antagonistic with this lately, and it’s just not fun any more like it used to be. You’ve got strong feelings over certain things and I do too, and we clash over them. I don’t appreciate it when you tell me that I need to see a mental professional because of a few comments you didn't like, many people here actually do see mental professionals, there's nothing wrong with that, I don't want their aid to be weponised, and you don’t appreciate my say it as it is mentality. I can take it myself, but when others get hurt, I can’t take it. When I disagree with you, you tend to try to antagonize. At first I thought you were just joking with me, but after reflecting on it, it seems like you were genuinely trying to insult me. It’s just uncomfortable these days. Hopefully things will get better in the future.

I’m not saying a single negative thing about seeing a mental health professional- I’ve had anxiety and depression for well over ten years and have gotten help for it. I dealt with being bullied in high school because I saw a “shrink”. Not to mention that I majored in Psychology when I went to college. So I’m the last person who would ever have negative things to say about mental health professionals or people such as myself who seek their help. But I’ve called you out for acting like a bully multiple times now at this point and you just continue to act like that. Which is why I suggested that you get help instead of continuing to hurt those around you. And there’s nothing wrong with doing that. You acknowledged yourself that you upset people with the things you say, so stop trying to act like you give a crap about other people’s feelings. I will never be accepting of someone who chooses to bring others down for no good reason and act like a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom