• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Finally this is the last week of classes for the semester. Looking forward to a bit of a break!

Planning to climb Mt. Fuji on the weekend to see the sunrise from the summit, so that should be an awesome bucket list item to cross off!

That souns awesome jimmu, take some pics :P

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today’s presentation went well, exam results from last week came back very positive and now just gotta do tomorrow’s presentation.

Booked myself flights to Seoul, South Korea and Okinawa, Japan for late September today after I noticed I could claim them on miles and only had to pay taxes ($80 AUD approx. total for Tokyo -> Seoul -> Okinawa -> Tokyo). Very keen to actually have some time to explore Seoul and catch up with people I know from Korea after only being there for 23 hours early this year, and from what I’ve seen Okinawa is stunningly beautiful so visiting there for a beach holiday is gonna be awesome.

Reactions: Dio

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I never noticed until just now that you can see Ada while going down the canal as Sherry and Jake in Resi 6.

wYAcpv1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom