• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Claire > Ada
Is that why Claire was trying to so hard to be Ada at the end of Revelations 2?

maxresdefault.jpg

re6__ada_wong_by_nicktheelite-d93jalp.jpg

Is that why Claire was trying to so hard to be Ada at the end of Revelations 2?

They really don't look alike? That or that was someone's attempt to reference Ada since she wasn't in the game. Speaking of which, how many games has Ada been a main character in?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I really miss Jamie. I wish I got to know him better but I never got the chance. I’m crying right now because I wish I could just speak to him one more time...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Damn headache. We went to a waterpark today and it developed during the heat and hasn't fully gone away.

I actually just went to the doctor over getting unbearable headaches (thought they were migraines) when I get hot. It's always happened to me, but just this year it got really bad. Turns out that it's due to the muscles in my neck tensing up. I got a headache/muscle relaxer medicine for it, but if it keeps doing that for you maybe you could try some tension headache medicine!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My sister. I stood by her for all those years. I have been there day and night. I even had her in my home. But the last 3 till 4 months it's like the same old story. I got a job and pay for my and her groceries. But she hardly talks to me on skype or whatever. I feel like talking to a wall. I get no answers and yet every fridfay she acts like nothing happened while watching me paying for her and my groceries. This goes on for a while now. Not even a single reply to any of my posts but every friday expecting me to show up. I feel used for my money again. If this is what she wants...sorry *****.You messed with the wrong person...

Dan

My sister. I stood by her for all those years. I have been there day and night. I even had her in my home. But the last 3 till 4 months it's like the same old story. I got a job and pay for my and her groceries. But she hardly talks to me on skype or whatever. I feel like talking to a wall. I get no answers and yet every fridfay she acts like nothing happened while watching me paying for her and mine groceries. This goes on for a while now. I feel used for my money again. If this is what she wants...sorry *****.You messed with the wrong person...

Why isn't she paying for her own groceries? Cut her off financially and she'll soon change her tune with you. Always remember it doesn't matter how many years you've been x to someone, that can always change in seconds if there's some sort of incentive for it. Good luck.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why isn't she paying for her own groceries? Cut her off financially and she'll soon change her tune with you. Always remember it doesn't matter how many years you've been x to someone, that can always change in seconds if there's some sort of incentive for it. Good luck.
That is how I feel too. I know she only has €50,- a week to spend but still.... It does feel like abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom