• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Does anyone have any recommendations for let's players?

I'm not too fussed on what kind. I would appreciate the kind that sticks to the game. I'm cool with narrations over gameplay so as it isn't anything orbiting around their personal lives like moaning about being dumped by their partner, that sort of **** makes me switch off instantly.

I've enjoyed two best friends play in the past but they got a little too much for me.

I'm cool with narrations over gameplay so as it isn't anything orbiting around their personal lives like moaning about being dumped by their partner,
Lol! I've never heard anything like that before in a lets play and that seems really specific. What lets play has someone moaning about getting dumped?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Lol! I've never heard anything like that before in a lets play and that seems really specific. What lets play has someone moaning about getting dumped?

Gotta remember this is a dan thread, A.K.A it's illegal to do things differently and if you do you gotta hold a massive discussion on it and then change angles and yup Hold another pointless discussion on the same topic but from a different angle.

Dan

Gotta remember this is a dan thread, A.K.A it's illegal to do things differently and if you do you gotta hold a massive discussion on it and then change angles and yup Hold another pointless discussion on the same topic but from a different angle.

It just isn't for me to be honest I want to kick back and engage in escapism not hear what's happening in the let's players life, I get some people like that as it makes the let's player more relatable but I don't like it myself. I don't think it should be illegal though, There's no harm in having preferences. Different people different socks as they say. That's the "angle" I've always had.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It depends on the player. Like a good emcee or disk jockey, a player makes or breaks a Let's Play. I only watch let's plays for fun, which is rare actually because there's usually something else I'd rather be doing. If I just want to know how to get past a certain part of the game or get a gameplay preview I make sure to search for "no commentary" because it's distracting.

Major Slack was my first introduction to let's plays. I found him searching for ResE4 solutions and kinda got into him for a while. He had good Far Cry let's plays but I haven't watched him for a while. I'd been meaning to take a look at him again and see what he's been up to and one of his Let's Play series came up as the top result in a recent DuckDuckGo video search so maybe I'll do that sometime soon.

ACG is one of my top youtube reviewers but he also has a series called Walking the Walk which is basically a Let's Play.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

It depends on the player. Like a good emcee or disk jockey, a player makes or breaks a Let's Play. I only watch let's plays for fun, which is rare actually because there's usually something else I'd rather be doing. If I just want to know how to get past a certain part of the game or get a gameplay preview I make sure to search for "no commentary" because it's distracting.

Major Slack was my first introduction to let's plays. I found him searching for ResE4 solutions and kinda got into him for a while. He had good Far Cry let's plays but I haven't watched him for a while. I'd been meaning to take a look at him again and see what he's been up to and one of his Let's Play series came up as the top result in a recent DuckDuckGo video search so maybe I'll do that sometime soon.

ACG is one of my top youtube reviewers but he also has a series called Walking the Walk which is basically a Let's Play.

Ah I do vaguely remember ACG! Although hitting his channel overview has revealed another pet peeve of mine, "Hey guys today I wanna talk about YOUTUBE DEMONETIZATION" which is a thread for another day but every large channel talks about it to death. I'll swallow that as I don't 100% understand it all still.

I don't watch Let's Player's much either now, I go though this phase each year though and I get that itch but never know which ones to view.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'm an LPer, I play whatever comes to mind, I do take requests which take priority, it's 1 to 2 videos a day, up before 4 usually so the kids can watch after school. I'd stay away from anything before Doki Doki blind, it's all sub par quality.

Reactions: Dan

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Forum Rules said:
Trolling or Baiting: Trolling and baiting describe actions which attempt to elicit negative - often humorous, emotional, or inappropriate - responses from others, and will not be tolerated. This includes mocking, antagonizing, harassing, or otherwise targeting the nerves of another member or group. Although by definition these depend on a member's intentions, moderators will judge incidents based on the perceived effects on the target. Be careful to respect other members' dignity. (Infraction: 8 or 15 points, based on severity and repetition)
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom