• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
personally i think mido played a fantastic game, he got his role and really took charge immediately. mvp
Mido carried you guys. You should all thank him.
all hail mido
Hail to midoo

tenor.gif

Pen

The game is on!
Great game! And thanks for hosting it, funnier! If love to see the traits you used as hints to describe all of the "characters" by the way. ^^

I didn't get my role until the very last night, but I immediately tracked Pancake since I could and I was feeling pretty confident he was the last Mafia based on how Deku amongst others had acted during the previous day. :)

Thus was a lot of fun though, and I enjoyed the unique game mechanics!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
GG.

I would like to explain my role better:

Miller who could redirect 1 lynch from me to snother player, however if that player is town, I die.

My role-playing part of my pm told me to jester hunt (it was one gisnt softclaim guys), play scummy town, and swap strategies constantly. Basically be myself

D

Deleted member 14134

I spectated the game on and off and thought it was really well done and probably took a lot of thought to build. Wish I hadn't been busy last week and could have played. Also looking forward to seeing what everyone else's clues were. I definitely approve of the clues funnier had for me. Overall, well done funnier and it was nice to see a decently active game for once.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Thanks for hosting @funnier6. I really loved this game, and the mechanics behind it. Maybe because I love riddles, but I thought having to guess your character was a lot of fun. Even though it was frustrating me at first trying to figure out who I was. Lol.

Scum played a good game, they just seemed to have gotten pretty unlucky. And town was pretty on-point with using their abilities. It was fun playing with some new(old) people, especially with the added element of their roles being people I actually do know.

Also, funnier in the actions list you said I used my ability to find out how many of each alignment had learned their role on Day 2, but it was actually on Day 1. :P

It's kinda funny that Libk was suspicious of me for talking about the SK. Because at first it was just speculation. However, once I used that ability I found out that there was a third party and they had only learned half their role, so when Libk was posting suspicion about me for that I actually did know by that point that SK was likely. Also knowing that third party apparently had two elements to their role is what was making me suspicious of SK still being around at the beginning of d2, until Libk revealed as IC and then I kinda caught on. Though I thought I made a pretty big softclaim that I protected Libk when I said that it was highly likely he was targeted and protected when everyone else was speculating what happened. Lol.

Anyways, I think that's most of what I wanted to say. Thanks again for such a fun game funnier.

And I agree that Mido was the real MVP. Hit the final scum in his first and only post in the game, and bonus style points for the rhyming!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I lost some motivation for this game after night 1. I was really really looking forward to another possibke sk win. Then I killed Ryuken, swapped roles with him, became innocent child and just kinda said "****". So I told funnier to reveal me so you guys could have a confirmed town and I intended on trying to help but I was just really upset I was no longer the SK. I'm sorry guys.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This game was great to read. Still wish I'd signed up but I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't have been active. The setup was fantastic and the character clues were amazing! Thank you for this funnier, it was certainly enjoyable when I finally read through this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom