• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
b0de3c5cfc.png

genuinely this looks really good on farore
About to say this. I 100% support you using yellow and lime font in every game of mafia from henceforth.

funnier6

Courage~
You all can expect a thorough list of roles and night actions and such in the morning. Otherwise if anyone wants to know now I can throw you in graveyard chat or scum chat or whatever or just message I don’t care lol. Frankly I’m relieved I made it through the game without major screwups or everyone hating it lol.
the real mvp here is funnier for putting up with my incessant questions about how my role works and what i can and can't say

sorry we're ****posting at the end of your thread champ you're the man

can't wait for the setup explanation :)
Honestly I wasn’t bothered at all lol.

And I’m not bothered by post game posts either. XD

Thank you though. :)

Thorough setup discussion will be in dekus setup discussion thread soon and you can bet it’s going to be longggggggggggg.

funnier6

Courage~
Think I’ll post this here and fill it in tomorrow. Well actually I can do the actions now.

Day 1 Actions:

LittleGumball soft claimed sensor abilities which were not in the game.
Minish used her power to learn how many of each alignment knew their role.

Night 1:

Deku rolecopped Yiga.
Pancake role blocked LittleGumball and used the claw of sloth on her. (Both to no effect)
Storm killed Doc.
Libk killed Ryu.

Day 2:

LittleGumball softed cop abilities which were in the game.

Night 2:

Heroine jailkept Deku.
Fused cop checked Pendio. (Blocked)
LittleGumball cop checked Pendio. (Innocent)
Minish used her power to protect Libk.
Deku rolecopped LittleGumball (Blocked) and used funniers hat on fused. (Can’t be blocked)
Pancake shot Libk (Protected)

Day 3:

LittleGumball softed bulletproof which was in the game.

Night 3:

Pancake shot Minish.
Fused cop checked Pancake. (Guilty)
Libk used leaf of bok on Minish.
Minish used her power to give two guesses to Heroine. (No effect)
Pendio tracked Pancake.
Mido jailkept Pancake.

(Some of these definitely do not make sense out of context)

Order people solved their roles:

Day 1:

LittleGumball
Minish
Pancake
Yiga
Deku
Doc
Heroine of Time

Night 1:

Fused
Libk

Night 3:

Pendio

Habits: (Sorry if you don’t like them lol)

Tristan
  1. Use conniving wall posts to your advantage.
  2. Bus your scum buds liberally.
  3. Be very laid back.
Pendio
  1. Lurk hardcore.
  2. Wave back if someone waves to you.
  3. Be wise and sensible as you lead town off a cliff.
Funnier
  1. Talk incessantly.
  2. Demand reads lists.
  3. Flail like a magikarp.
Bok
  1. Never let anyone tell you what to do.
  2. Cut deep with your logical prowess.
  3. Pretend you don’t care especially when you do.
Jamie
  1. Strike decisively.
  2. Never give in.
  3. Defend the rules with all of your being.
All Might
  1. Use as many vocab words as possible.
  2. Try anything once.
  3. Soft claim loudly and often.
Zachie
  1. Jump the gun.
  2. Despise the day phase length.
  3. Use barnyard noises often.
Minish
  1. Be quite trustworthy.
  2. Use caution and method when reading people.
  3. Throw caution to the wind.
Yiga
  1. Go jester hunting.
  2. Play scummy town.
  3. Try on a new strategy every five minutes.
Deku
  1. Skip out on day 1.
  2. Target the towniest player.
  3. Use ancient mafia wisdom.
ALIT
  1. Use lots of mafia lingo.
  2. Present cold evidence with little emotion.
  3. Give a little summary of posts you quote and then analyze them.
Mido
  1. Always be :cool:.
  2. Wave hello.
  3. Give your posts an air of sophistication and humor.
Maniacal Engineer
  1. Live and die for the flavor text.
  2. Use only the most descriptive out there metaphors.
  3. Always have a devious plan.

Role PMs:
Hello LittleGumball and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: All Might the Town Jack of All Trades Soft Claimer.
310613.jpg

You flow in the opposite direction of everyone else as you like to use your gut to solve the game which typically gets you in trouble. You also happen to be extremely lucky good at softing roles real and fake, because of this each night you have the opportunity to use the ability of any role that is currently in the game, even powers the mafia possess. To be given a power you must soft claim the role you wish to have during the day phase. Be careful not to be too loud or you may entangle yourself in soft claims in true All Might/Emiya/Thar form. You may not soft the same role twice. I mean you can, but it won’t count for anything. To be granted your power pm me your post with the soft claim before you post it, (or after but you may have wasted your time) if it is acceptable I will let you know but you still have to post it before it counts. Remember, you will only receive the power if the role you softed is not only in the game but still alive as well. In addition, if you ever hard claim your real role you will be reduced to vanilla for the rest of the game.

Please confirm you have received your pm in the sign up thread.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.
Hello fused shadows and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: Mido the Town Cop Waver.
12305.jpg

Since waving is all the rage this is your preferred way to start a mafia game. Using your waving ability you judge the reactions of those around you to find scum. Each day type “waves at player” anywhere in a post on a separate line similar to voting. You will then receive your result at the end of the next night, which will be either guilty, innocent, or no result. There may be a slight variant for special cases.
Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Hello Pendio and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: DekuNut the Town 2xCommuter/2xTracker.
11112.jpg

You tend to go disappearing at odd times, as such you can commute every odd night leaving you completely unaffected by any and all actions performed on you... with exceptions. You can also choose a player to track their actions twice during the game, but not the same night as a commute.

Please confirm you have received your pm in the sign up thread. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Remember you may never state your Habits or mention anything related to guessing who you are.

Hello Minish and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: A Link In Time the Town Potion Keeper.
14616.jpg

Due to me not coming up with a role that fits your personality I gave you this weird miscellaneous one! :D Your abilities are centered on the riddle name mechanic. You have the option to use any of these at day or night but you can only use one per cycle. You have the 2x non consecutive ability to learn how many of each alignment have learned their role, 1x ability to prevent someone from submitting an answer for their role that phase, 1x ability to protect someone if they already have their role/poison them if they don’t, and the 1x ability to give someone two chances at answering their riddle that phase. You can claim all your powers but remember the special rules.

Hello Heroine of Time Mido and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: Minish Link the Town Jailkeeper.
83696.jpg

Ever slow to trust, you have the ability to lock up someone each night phase. While locked up your target will be roleblocked and protected against any and all night kills. (Well most) Because you’re quite trustworthy (or at least I thinks so) you have the ability to redirect funnier6’s action to a target of your choosing once a night but know that you cannot jailkeep and redirect on the same night. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Hello Libk and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: Libk the Serial Killer/ Maniacal Engineer the Hijacker
13846.jpg

You are the best Serial Killer of them all, Libk! Or at least you were supposed to be. Maniacal Engineer couldn’t resist dabbling with the formula and made it so whoever turned into Libk would turn into him instead. Fiendish certainly but that doesn’t mean you have to be bad! This version of the formula is highly untested and actually interacts with two other forms. Thus you are the titular Hijacker. If you successfully night kill Bok Chan Sama or funnier6 you will inherit their role and alignment, giving you a much better chance of winning. Be quick however, you have to get to them before it’s too late. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

You win when you are the last man standing./???
Hello Deku and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: funnier6 the Mafia
Obvious Scum Role Cop.
FUNNIER6_avvydone.jpg

You are obviously scum and will probably not make it past day two. Every night you may check someone and find out what their role is, if they have not activated their role, your results will be “???”. Should they activate it later you will receive the real results the following phase. Note if you have died your teammates will not receive the new results. Because of your attractive nature (and bad luck) each night a random power role will be asked if they want to target you, the number of players asked will increase if you continue to survive. In addition, you also have a special 1x item, its effect is unknown. You may use it at night on any person in the game besides yourself (you are immune) or you may give it to someone else who isn’t mafia. You must keep the item secret from everyone, including your own team. You’ll have to reply to this pm if you want to use it. If the character Bok Chan Sama or the character Tristan dies your odds of winning will increase and your obvious scum modifier will be no more. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Your allies are Storm and PancakeSamurai and your chat will be in discord as soon as you and your teammates accept my friend request.

You win when town is overrun or when nothing can prevent this.

(For some reason my regular avatar wasn’t being accepted so that’s why you have my Halloween one lol)
Hello PancakeSamurai and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: Tristan the Sloth Mafia Busser/Role Blocker.
70041.jpg

Every night you may use your sloth charm to distract someone, preventing them from using whatever action they may have. In addition to this if your vote is on a teammate’s wagon and they are lynched you will absorb that teammate’s abilities. (Even if not unlocked) Probably should think hard on whether you want to do that or not. In addition, you begin the game with a 1x special item, its effect is unknown. You may use it during the night on any player in the game other than yourself (you are immune) or you may give it to someone else that isn’t mafia for them to use. This item is secret and you may not tell anyone of its existence including your teammates even after you have used it, which you will have to do from this pm. Due to your being a sloth you may not double post, failure to comply will result in any night actions you submit to be delayed by one night. If funnier6 dies you will become a happy and speedier sloth. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Your allies are DekuNut and Storm and your chat will be in discord as soon as you and your teammates accept my friend request.

You win when town is overrun or when nothing can prevent this.
Hello Yiga and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: YIGAhim the Town Miller
84633.jpg

Getting yourself mislynched is something of a talent of yours as for some reason being town makes you obvious scum. Because of this any cop checks on yourself will return as mafia. You may use your special talent once per game to redirect a lynch onto a person of your choosing. If that person is town you will be lynched instead, but if the person is mafia they will be lynched. Your action overrides anything and everything, as long as it is still day you can redirect the lynch no matter what happens. To use it vote for the person you wish the lynch to be redirected to and reply to this pm stating your intention at any time during the day phase. (Preferably some time before end of day) It won’t end the day early though. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Hello Doc and welcome to ZD Mafia Hijackers! You are no longer you, but are now: Zachie the Town Bomb.
83554.jpg

Always the wild card, you love to do your own thing and have very loud very out there opinions that land you being scum read by a majority of players whether you actually are scum or not. This leads you to being shot, a lot. Sick and tired of being night killed you will simultaneously attempt to kill anyone who shoots you. You also think 72 hour days are much too long and don’t mind saying so on a regular basis. As such, you have the one shot ability to shorten a day phase to 24 hours. You can do this by sending me a pm stating your intention during the preceding night phase. Conversely, if at any point in the game an extension is made you will be filled with rage and become vengeful as well as a bomb. If you become vengeful you can choose a person from your wagon to take down with you if you are ever lynched. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Bok Chan Sama the Obvious Town Innocent Child.
14134.jpg

Everyone’s top town read, you are never lynched. If you are lynched you will be revealed as innocent child and will go on living. You may also have your innocence declared at any point during the day by sending me a pm requesting it as long as a role claim is still available. In addition you possess a 1x special item, it’s effect is unknown. You may use it at night on anyone but yourself (you are immune) or give it up to someone else but you may not mention it in the thread whether you use it or not.
Jamie- Town ModKiller
74557.jpg

The true godfather, the enforcer of the rules! With your sick enforcer of the rules powers you have the ability to mod kill a player of your choosing each night phase. However, if you mod kill someone who is town you will lose your modkill power. In addition if you mod kill someone who was innocent you will lose all of your powers and become vanilla. You are also a 2x bus driver and can choose two people to swap each night to cause all actions directed at one to target the other. You cannot kill and bus drive on the same night.
Pendio- MafiaGodfather.
7995.jpg

Due to your self titled disease you are mafia yet again. You have final say in the factional kill and are bulletproof and investigation proof thanks to your status as a “friendio”. In addition you possess a 1x strongman shot. You may be at risk if you do not wave back to anyone who waves at you so it is in your best interest to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom