• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'm not gonna have time to respond to anymore posts after this point due to dinner, but I thought I'd adress the points Moe has made so far and defend myself before I go.
1) I don't "KNOW" you're Town, Moe. I said I "THINK" you're Town. I've been town-leaning you because based on Inception and how you've been posting, I believe you would have to deviate a considerable amount from your playstyle to make me vote for you. You haven't done that.
2) You raise valid points about me not voting you and putting my suspicions on Pendio. However, I don't like voting D1 anyhow because I struggle when it comes to scumhunting here. Pendio is more of a hunch at this point, but I tried to find some reasons to justify it so I could see more of his thought process.
3) This is on an unrelated note, but I find it interesting that this is the second game I've had where someone thinks I'm the godfather with or without a cop check (happened in my first game here: that being X-Men Mafia).

Alright, gotta go. See ya in D2.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Dang, guys, I missed a lot.

I think I'm gonna stick with my vote on Moe. I appreciate that he's been putting in more effort to explain his positions, but he still has a fairly secretive playstyle and I'm not very convinced by any of the other options.

Of all of the crap I have done in every game of mafia we have played together, this is the thing that gets you to put down my name? I see why, but I don't buy it.

Yeah, it was a little stupid, but I figured that it would be easier for me to scumhunt when I knew all of the details. I never even thought much about what this would give the mafia, only what it'd give me. I simply don't think things like that through enough. It's like when I spoiled Funnier's plan a few games ago, and drove for a lynch off of Storma's reaction to funniers bait. I was the wagonleader and Storma flipped scum, giving me a total town read on everyone.

I didn't think in that case, and we got an easy lynch.

My bad. Too late now though, I do have my role. No lying
You know, this actually sounds fairly genuine to me. I was also suspicious of you for this, but I understand that people can sometimes not think things through when they're trying to contribute to the discussion. I think the way you post and draw conclusions is still a tad scummy but this seems like an adequate explanation.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
how is this even remotely accurate
I made a case for this point in the original post I voted for you. You were ignoring questions since your thoughts would be "diminished" or something to that extent. You continue to say that your thoughts won't have an impact and making vague posts/claims without explaining them. (I'll try to find some quotes if you really need them, but you do have a billion posts lol.) That doesn't make any sense to me and seems very anti-Town.

Also:
I'm vanilla and won't bother trying to guess my role.
I didn't quote this in the original post, but not trying to figure out your character seems scummy and pointless to me, even if you are VT. Who on earth can that benefit? Wouldn't guessing help you narrow down who other people and their habits might be? Especially if people perhaps softclaim in the future? People could be pretending to be your character.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I made a case for this point in the original post I voted for you. You were ignoring questions since your thoughts would be "diminished" or something to that extent. You continue to say that your thoughts won't have an impact and making vague posts/claims without explaining them. (I'll try to find some quotes if you really need them, but you do have a billion posts lol.) That doesn't make any sense to me and seems very anti-Town.

Also:

I didn't quote this in the original post, but not trying to figure out your character seems scummy and pointless to me, even if you are VT. Who on earth can that benefit? Wouldn't guessing help you narrow down who other people and their habits might be? Especially if people perhaps softclaim in the future? People could be pretending to be your character.

I have like 2 thoughts that I can't share because sharing them D1 is pointless. They're probably not even going to be relevant at all but hey letting people know I have a couple thoughts is being "secretive". This is backwards logic, since being secretive would mean I'm not sharing anything at all. I don't like how you're zeroing in on a single insignificant thing because it doesn't appear to match the rest of my playstyle.

I don't know how I'm supposed to figure out my character. It's not an achievable goal for me. It's not worth spending the effort trying to figure out who I may be, but if y'all could narrow down my playstyle to maybe like 3 or 4 people I could have a special power available by the end of the game, so wheee

I want to know what the Ryu wagon is exactly seeing as he has only 1 vote lol
one-man-wagon

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
In case someone interprets an earlier comment to mean I'm playing in-character: I'm gonna try being vague to avoid a warning but I'm not playing any specific character traits intentionally, but if I was it would be indestinguishable from my normal play
I-....

I don't know what you just said...
context
mtg related
why I'm a sad boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom