• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Do we really need to know whether or not we all have guessed correctly at our roles right now? Cause I think the only side that would gain from knowing this D1 information is Mafia. They're sniffing out names and roles, too, you know.

Yes I do, but as a scumhunter I can deduce things from this stuff
Like what? Sorry if this was already addressed, but I don't understand how this could help anyone other than the mafia.

I would never want to lose to a jester, therefore I always assume there is a jester. There isn't? Eh. There was? Aren't I glad I thought there was.

I can personally think of a character that would fit the type but IDK
I think it's more important for us to lynch someone scummy than to not lynch someone because they might be a jester. As everyone has said, jesters are pretty rare, at least in my experience.

Seriously though, I have a feeling I'm not the only one here who finds your way of posting to be rather vague at time.
Not at all. I'm a little confused lol.

A bit suspicious of both Yiga and Moe, but it really might just be their way of posting. It seems like they jump to conclusions and make decisions very quickly. The fact that they don't seem to explain a lot of their thoughts until prompted seems scummy to me.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I have some ~spicy thoughts~ on yiga outside of my town read on him (they're not alignment related) but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable sharing those thoughts today.

It's difficult for me to tell exactly what Deku is doing this game and I'm considering voting him.

I'm feeling good about my scum read on ryu, less sure than I was before on gumball, but if ryu flips scum I definitely think they're worth looking into afterwards

there's a small group of players I'm town reading slightly, but can't remember their names unless they posted

doc and pancake are for sure in that group

I don't like fused_shadows right now, they haven't done anything scummy but call it a gut read more than anything

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
currently townreading heroine of time, that's my strongest read. good substance and she's posting like normal. i'm going through other people as well to see if i can get my thoughts on them straight.
quick hesitant thoughts: i'm not scumreading yiga like everyone else is. he reads like he's relatively new to me, or at least new to forum style mafia. is this true?
honestly moe is probably town but i don't like admitting it

can you read the people you've played with before? do they seem to be acting normal?
@Storm would you mind answering my question? I didn't see a response earlier :)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
quick hesitant thoughts: i'm not scumreading yiga like everyone else is. he reads like he's relatively new to me, or at least new to forum style mafia. is this true?
I'll explain my thoughts on Yiga later in this post, but they've been playing Mafia games for a while iirc. I'm town-reading him only because he hasn't done anything out of the ordinary from his playstyle, which tends to look scummy at times.
With Moe, I feel like it'd be very easy to tell if he was doing something AI, but so far, he hasn't. I'll need to read up on him after D1 ends, but it's because of that I'm town-reading him as well.
Oh yeah and scumread on you for using the "Oh it's just YIGA being YIGA" When it isn't and you know it. That's just a scum card to play at "having real reads"
You're making assumptions about me that aren't true. You may think you're doing something different, but in my eyes, it looks to me like you're making suggestions that seem like they would help Town, but upon closer examination, they do not, similar to my previous games with you. For example, in Inception Mafia, you scumread Rubik and proposed comitting suicide (for context, players had the ability to kill themselves during the day). The scumread on Rubik seemed a bit like tunneling to me because the reasons behind your suspicions were flawed, and the proposition to kill yourself seemed like a way to make yourself appear as Town (obviously, you were in fact Town, but that's besides the point). You're trying to prove you're Town, but the ways you go about it seem scummy. That's why I said what I said about you appearing "scummy."

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
usually if I don't give reasoning for something I assume it's obvious and/or can't be directly attributed to one or two things
But when people ask for reasoning wouldn't that mean that it isn't blatantly obvious because they want more of an explanation????

For example you never really explained this which I brought up earlier:
I think I see what Moe is doing but I just don't understand it. I mostly don't get why he's targeting Ryu with these questions and why these questions are so important.
I still dont understand

A.) Why you specifically asked Ryu who he thought was scum

B.) Why you were asking someone who they thought were scum in the first place when it's day one and you didn't want any specific reasoning for them anyway.

i remember Inception and you all going **** Flavor said the Town

Are you ever gonna say anything insightful?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello

B.) Why you were asking someone who they thought were scum in the first place when it's day one and you didn't want any specific reasoning for them anyway.
because answering these things before ryu clarifies invalidates his answer because it's been affected by outside sources

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
currently townreading heroine of time, that's my strongest read. good substance and she's posting like normal. i'm going through other people as well to see if i can get my thoughts on them straight.

@Storm would you mind answering my question? I didn't see a response earlier :)
Heroine has posted like 4 times and they were all really irrelevant post imo lol how tf do you get a town read off that?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Heroine has posted like 4 times and they were all really irrelevant post imo lol how tf do you get a town read off that?
every time i read her posts i think "yes"

i thought she had more substance than she really did but like i already said nothing seems off about her meta. heroine posting 4 times in a day phase is a miracle honestly i'm not complaining

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
every time i read her posts i think "yes"

i thought she had more substance than she really did but like i already said nothing seems off about her meta. heroine posting 4 times in a day phase is a miracle honestly i'm not complaining
I guess that makes sense. I’m just currently getting more of a neutral read off that I guess

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
For example, in Inception Mafia, you scumread Rubik and proposed comitting suicide (for context, players had the ability to kill themselves during the day).
Thank you for that context. I was very concerned at first. XD

Aww, I thought I was doing okay. :( A lot of the time I struggle to find something to add, but I'm really trying. As I said before, I do much better later in the game when I can look at all of a person's posts and try to find contradictions or patterns in them.

(Also, I keep thinking you're LG with that avatar. y u do dis)

Why so uncomfortable?

I still dont understand

@Moe the Moblin, would you please answer these questions? I'm also very interested in the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom