• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Think of it like laughing in class. The teacher/professor tells you not to do it while they're teaching, so logically, you would do it either after or before class starts. Mafia is a very long game, and considering we have a three hour period before discussion really starts getting serious, one would want to get all this energy out beforehand, no?
(:
but his energy is negative energy, opposed to my positive energy

we are opposites, fated to battle until the end of times. sun and moon. yin and yang. ouro and boros. where do we begin? where do we end? only god himself knows.

(this is a joke post)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
but his energy is negative energy, opposed to my positive energy

we are opposites, fated to battle until the end of times. sun and moon. yin and yang. ouro and boros. where do we begin? where do we end? only god himself knows.

(this is a joke post)
Sarcasm is a scumtell.

(this post is brought to you by S.I.H.O.T.I. AKA Sarcasm Is Hard On The Internet)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ummm so guys just wondering have games on the forum recently included some sort of third faction, like cult or jester? And do you guys think the mod would include such in their game? I obviously don't know them so I'm hoping to gather this information from ya'll.
Games have been smaller lately, so third parties haven't been super prevalent

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Everyone who died in spaceballs dued for no reason

Vote: Libk
Eh. Why me?

does anyone care to explain to me the benefits of RVS
Drawing reactions and having fun

Honestly I don't know the names of half the people in this game, lmfao. Although I'm 100% sure LittleGumball is scum. Like, what kind of a name is LittleGumball? Julio would be much better, imo.

Vote: LittleGumball

Also I forgot how to forum so this sentence is also bold because idk how to take it off. Yay for me!
Unbold by clicking the big B again. Could you explain the vote?

Also I would like to claim in the time that I have, but I don't yet know my role.

@funnier6 do I guess my name here or in the PM?

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
So far, it seems like only 8 of us have posted/voted in the RVS so far. The rest of the players are either celebrating Mother's Day, asleep, or aren't getting any notifications from the @mentions (which happened to me.
I'll be heading off to bed soon, and I'll post some reads tomorrow. :sword:

funnier6

Courage~
ATTENTION: NO NAME CLAIMS PAST THIS POINT, OFFENDERS WILL BE MOD KILLED.

In addition any role claims will now contribute to the two per day limit. If you sent me a final answer, I’ll be acknowledging it shortly.

@DekuNut
@LittleGumball
@Doc
@Minish_Link
@Pendio
@Storm
@Ryuken
@Moe the Moblin
@PancakeSamurai
@YIGAhim
@fused_shadows
@Heroine of Time
@Libk

Thank you that is all.

Day 1 Vote Count:

Libk- 2 (Yiga, Libk)
LittleGumball- 4 (Pancake, Moe, Ryu, fused shadows)
My Character- 1 (Deku)
YIGAhim- 1 (LittleGumball)
Heroine of Time- 1 (Doc)

Not voting- 4 (Heroine of Time, Minish, Storm, Pendio)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to majority. Day ends on Wednesday May 16 at 9pm CDT.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like I'm going to go a bit crazy this game. Because it seems like a few people are posting according to their habits already, and so I'm already thinking of who certain people are. But it's probably just their normal posting and I'm just reading into things too much.

if you've got a gigantic post full of formatting and loud colors chances are I won't read most of it and you don't want that

Ya know, it's not too great saying that you're not going to read stuff just because you don't like the way it's formatted. You're the one that was saying last game that my large posts could make it easy for scum to ignore stuff. But apparently you're just willing to ignore whatever you don't like. So are you saying your own play is scummy?

Ummm so guys just wondering have games on the forum recently included some sort of third faction, like cult or jester? And do you guys think the mod would include such in their game? I obviously don't know them so I'm hoping to gather this information from ya'll.

Third factions aren't super common. And when they are used, it's typically serial killer. Never had a jester in a game I've played here, so I doubt that's in the game. Every now and then we'll have a survivor.

I think if any third parties are in the game, SK would be most likely. Though this is funnier's first time hosting, so it's hard to say what he would use.

@LittleGumball and @fused_shadows since you all have given some meta on yourselves, do you know anything we should know about @Heroine of Time's type of play? Or Heroine if you wanna chime in on your own meta. I think knowing your typical meta will be especially useful in this game, so we can differentiate it from possible habits you all might be using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom