• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It all started one day when I was in the mafia section cooking up my very first mafia game. I had just chopped up some bok choy and tossed it into the bubbling cauldron when the bok choy decided to get uppity and began criticizing my excellent recipe.

“You call this a spicy mafia game? These ingredients don’t even make sense. ‘Leaf of Bok, Claw of Sloth, my own Hat’? That would taste disgusting, what sort of sick person adds a hat for flavour?”*

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the Spice out of the cabinet to try and shut him up, but just as I was about to add some I was startled by a loud voice behind me.

“HEY FUNNIER!” said the sloth, “I was just walking by and smelled something cooking and is it supposed to be bubbling like that?”

Surprised, I looked down and sure enough saw that I had dropped the entire container of Spice into the cauldron. “Well, at least Bok can’t complain anymore” was my last thought before it exploded.

I awoke painfully some time later, discovering the kitchen a wreck but only mildly on fire. Peering into the cauldron I found it now changed color every five seconds and didn’t talk to me anymore. The taste proved exceptional, even better than expected, so after a long bout of patting myself on the back and patenting my recipe I proceeded to post my advertisement in the Shout Box and further on the wall of the general chat room of the ZD Mafia Discord.

Are you sick of rolling the same old role? Tired of randing the same old alignment? Do you find yourself jealous of other players who always seem to rand the roles you want? Congratulations, your troubles are over! Funnier6 has successfully formulated an elixir that allows you to take the form of thirteen, yes thirteen, of the most prestigious Zelda Dungeon mafia players of the last year! This scientific wonder will transform you, for the duration of one mafia game, into one of the afore mentioned players, complete with the role and alignment that player has come to represent! This once in a lifetime opportunity can be yours for free, yes FREE, all you have to do is thoroughly read the rules and sign up! (Warning, this product is untested and may have severe side effects, as such, your sign up will double as a waiver) (Disclaimer: If you are one of those 13 you might rand yourself)

REMEMBER AND DONT BREAK THESE

Because I think it would be fun, for the first three hours of the game you may name claim to your hearts content. When this time is up I will post saying so and will expect no more name claims on pain of death.

You are given various “Habits” in your role pm as clues to who you are, you are allowed to do your best at acting them out, but otherwise you may not reference them period. This means you definitely cannot say anything like “I’m obsessed with Watari!” (Example habit) Stating your habits is no. Note that your habits are not post restrictions and are completely optional.

You also may not mention characters that are implied to exist from your pm.

If someone should ask you why you are acting strange you may say it has to do with your character but you may not elaborate.

If you see someone acting strangely and you think you know who they are the most you can do is subtlety suggest it, (the subtlety is to prevent things such as “You’re definitely not funnier” which would be an indirect name claim and get you mod killed) however the person in question can not acknowledge this and any disagreement or agreement from anyone else must be kept subtle. This is to prevent such things as “I already guessed funnier!” Or “I tried funnier and it worked! Thanks!” Saying things like that will break the no name claim rule and result in mod kill. Keep in mind of course you may be helping mafia. This is not meant to be a big part of the game or take away from solving. If it gets excessive, or if many players find it excessive, it may not be allowed any longer. It’s perfectly possible to go the entirety of the game while completely ignoring who you are and who everyone else is and play the game like any other. However breaking these rules is very serious indeed and you may or may not receive a warning before being replaced or mod killed should you break any.

To show you have read and understood these rules guess what role you would base on yourself/what role you think I made for you assuming your character is in the game. Honor and glory if you guess right. :D

Don’t hesitate to ask me about these rules or the game in general, once the game begins I’d like you to ask any questions to do with the special rules by pm. However, if it’s an ordinary question such as whether majority is in effect (it will be) you may ask in the thread but if you’re unsure pm just to be safe. I may only answer some questions by pm once the game begins.

You’re probably confused, but it’ll make more sense once you have received your role pm. I’m almost positive it’s easier to understand than Deku’s game lol. I’d like to use Discord for the OC’s so please friend me if you haven’t.

Older players will likely enjoy this game more than newer players. I tried to be as fair as possible with the habits but familiarity with the characters is important. Since I can’t go yell at the people this game is about to sign up without giving the game away I’m just gonna do it here and implore you guys to drag them here for me. :D
*(Flavour spelling for authenticity)

Test Subjects:
  1. (Deku) Glad you could make it.
  2. (LittleGumball) Was expecting you.
  3. (Doc) Tired of mafia? Psh, get in here!
  4. (Minish) Was pretty sure you would too.
  5. (Pendio) Focus on your life? THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!
  6. (Storm) Who needs education anyway?
  7. (Ryuken) Your break has been LONG ENOUGH.
  8. (Moe the Moblin) Really I’ve got a great role with your name on it.
  9. (PancakeSamurai) It’s gonna be great.
  10. (Yiga) At least sign up as a replacement man.
  11. (fused shadows)NOBODYS THAT BUSY.
  12. (Heroine of Time) DON’T CRUSH MY DREAMS.
  13. (Libk) Pleaseeee? :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii:
Unwilling Test Subjects:
  1. Rubik
  2. Mido
  3. Tristan
  4. Bok
  5. Storma

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Maybe it's time I return to my roots. :cool:

IF my character is in the game... I'd guess I'd be perhaps one of the Mafia members. Let's say Mafia Roleblocker just for something concrete.

Last edited:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Yeah, I'm in. I don't know if my character is in, but I'll be here just in case.
Also, totally important question: Are Ace Attorney gifs banned this game?
laurice-thinking(a).gif

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I'm in. I don't know if my character is in, but I'll be here just in case.
Also, totally important question: Are Ace Attorney gifs banned this game?
laurice-thinking(a).gif
I’m not playing so it won’t bother me. ;)

I do think you get points across a lot better without them.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
wait

someone has to act like me?

I feel sorry about the person who is going to get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom