• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Far Far Away Mafia

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Vote tally 1.4

Ryuken - 4 (Doc, yiga, Minish, Stormageden)
Jamie - 2 (Storm, ryuken)
Yiga - 1 (funnier)
Dekunut - 1 (Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Ayano Keiko)

Not voting: Dekunut, jamie, karu

With 12 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Day one ends Thursday April 5th at 11pm EST (5 hours)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
So I’ve just noticed the nonsense that followed by saying you always advocate no lynchs on day 1 and shouldn’t we wait yada yada you jump to Jamie giving no reason whatsoever (self pres?) after somebody (I think Minish) votes for you and then you don’t even bother with an explanation in your next post. What the heck man?

Feels like we have switched mind sets

I’m used to agreeing or disagreeing with your suspicions of Yiga but not you disagreeing with mine lol. Though I can see you say you’re just putting it off for whatever reason. Still I’d like if you’d switch over to Yiga so the wagons could be as close as possible, doesn’t have to be coin flip but you know I like competing wagons.

For the record, posts like this never look good, also for the record, whatever alignment Ryu flips will not change my opinion of you whatsoever.
Fair enough. A game like this, it doesn't matter as much

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I almost completely forgot I even placed my RVS vote on Ryuken.

I think that I'm going to keep my vote on, regardless of the fact that it was placed during RVS. I understand suspicion against YIGA, but I think that he has made some attempt to justify his actions. His "plan of baiting Storma" sounds like a bit of a stretch and I don't really know how much it would have accomplished, but it's some sort of contribution.

Ryu, on the other hand, has pushed for a no lynch, which isn't all that sus. But he's refusing to be helpful or allow insight into his thinking, only giving a vague explanation of his actions. Ryu has been making vague posts since he started playing mafia here, but I don't think he's ever been this cryptic about it. His response to the pressure is more suspicious to me than YIGA at the moment.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Anyone who always, or even usually advocates no lynches on day 1 is just wrong. That's all there is to it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Here's the thing: I can't give an explanation for this. Not yet, at least. Sometimes, it's better for the other person to figure it out, or read into it. Just like there's an explanation for contradictions, there's always a method to my madness.
Your votes bad tho

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oh. Sorry. Still have my vote up from RVS
Unvote
Vote: Jamie

Lets be honest here. Me and you dont get along, and with my arch nemesis retired, i need a new hero to face, and its you, Jamie Senpai. As always, i dont know about anyone, but i feel Jamie here is scummy. Im almost certain, but thats just me. Feel free to write me out

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Oh. Sorry. Still have my vote up from RVS
Unvote
Vote: Jamie

Lets be honest here. Me and you dont get along, and with my arch nemesis retired, i need a new hero to face, and its you, Jamie Senpai. As always, i dont know about anyone, but i feel Jamie here is scummy. Im almost certain, but thats just me. Feel free to write me out
Mmhmm.

I will be gone when rhe say ends. Dont expect posts from me foe the rest of this day phase

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Okay but that doesn't make it less bad.
I'm not saying my action's not bad. I'm just saying despite what your opinion is of what I'm doing, I'm not going to back down from my vote, regardless of what happens today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom