• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Far Far Away Mafia

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Vote tally 1.3

Ryuken - 3 (Doc, yiga, Minish)
Jamie - 2 (Storm, ryuken)
funnier6 - 1 ( Karu)
Yiga - 1 (funnier)
Dekunut - 1 (Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Ayano Keiko)
Storm - 1 (Stormageden)

Not voting: Dekunut, jamie

With 12 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Day one ends Thursday April 5th at 11pm EST

VOTE: Ryuken
Since you didn't unvote your previous vote I can't count this.

funnier6

Courage~
When you think about RVS and what immediately follows, it's all a bait.
No it isn’t.
That rodeo thing was to see if storma was going to call me out on it and push for a lynch based off of the fact I wouldn't get down to business (Because frankly I figured storma would be the first one to go off of nothing and make it something based off of prior experience). What I got was you, funnier, blowing it out of proportion, however I see your confusion (a little bit) for all of your other points, which is why I am sticking to Ryuken.

Everything happens for a reason.
These reasons are utterly ridiculous, in RVS you posted a meme and expected to get called out on it, but not because you had just contradictorily said there were too many memes and you wanted out of RVS but because you weren’t being serious in RVS. Contradictions will attract attention from anyone and everyone as it only traps the person who said it and using it in some random attempt to get a reaction out of one person in particular is useless and self destructive.

You acknowledge my other points exist without answering the questions associated with them, if you could do that that would be nice.

(Getting intense kinda early:sweat:)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'm still keeping my vote on Jamie, by the way. Not planning on changing that any time soon.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ryuken hasn’t been scum so I’m not exactly an expert but I don’t find it any different than usual Ryu weird. You could be perfectly right of course but I feel there’s no way to be certain so soon since he always says weird things. Especially since why on earth wouldn’t he have fact checked his stance on no lynch’s before saying he has always advocated no lynchs or whatever. Also I don’t see why mafia would want to no lynch since they (I think) want to get rid of the oppposing faction and have little danger to themselves since odds are good that the two of them won’t be lynched. The more I think about it the more I don’t agree tbh.

I also want your opinion on Yiga and what you have to say about my suspicions.

Unvote

Vote: Yiga

I do agree with your suspicions. They're the same reason I always find Yiga scummy, even when he's town. This time is no different (meaning I do get scum vibes from it), but the fact that he seems to have some small sort of reasoning that only makes sense to him seems to have a little bit of his town play in it. Even if I don't agree with his reasoning, usually when he's town and doing something scummy, it's because he has some idea behind it.

True, Ryu hasn't been scum yet. He's played a pretty strong town game in his other games so far. That's why I'm suspicious of him this time. Usually he has a lot to say, but this time when he was called out, he didn't even have any defense besides claiming and voting the second highest wagon. Just feels a bit like he got caught early his first time as scum and isn't sure how to react. I'm not sure if he was trying to claim Vanilla townie or just saying he's town in general (which everyone would say). But claiming Vanilla is an easy scum claim as well. Plus, jumping on the Jamie wagon doesn't look the greatest. Sure I get wanting to save yourself, but if you're town you should still be trying to scumhunt even if you're in a tough spot. If Jamie's town, and a power town role at that, than Ryu may have saved himself but gotten an useful townie killed instead. Pretty counter-productive to town's agenda.

My strongest suspicion still stays on Ryu, though I get what you're saying about Yiga. I just figure he's usually an easy lynch, so if he's scum we can lynch him just as easily tomorrow. Especially if the cop or seer checks him and finds out for sure.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I assume you’re agreeing with Minish but you don’t state what you’re agreeing with or why just that you’re agreeing and then you don’t even vote for him.
I am completely agreeing. All other points in that post have been addressed (And tbh I thought I addressed this one too).

Let's not forget, I (believe, let me fact check) started the Ryuken wagon, for better or for worse

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yes, besides the RVSes on Ryuken, I started the wagon.

I will take a lot of responsibility if this mislynches

funnier6

Courage~
Uhhhhhh....

Vote: Jamie

I'm a villager, btw.

I'm still keeping my vote on Jamie, by the way. Not planning on changing that any time soon.
So I’ve just noticed the nonsense that followed by saying you always advocate no lynchs on day 1 and shouldn’t we wait yada yada you jump to Jamie giving no reason whatsoever (self pres?) after somebody (I think Minish) votes for you and then you don’t even bother with an explanation in your next post. What the heck man?
I do agree with your suspicions. They're the same reason I always find Yiga scummy, even when he's town. This time is no different (meaning I do get scum vibes from it), but the fact that he seems to have some small sort of reasoning that only makes sense to him seems to have a little bit of his town play in it. Even if I don't agree with his reasoning, usually when he's town and doing something scummy, it's because he has some idea behind it.

True, Ryu hasn't been scum yet. He's played a pretty strong town game in his other games so far. That's why I'm suspicious of him this time. Usually he has a lot to say, but this time when he was called out, he didn't even have any defense besides claiming and voting the second highest wagon. Just feels a bit like he got caught early his first time as scum and isn't sure how to react. I'm not sure if he was trying to claim Vanilla townie or just saying he's town in general (which everyone would say). But claiming Vanilla is an easy scum claim as well. Plus, jumping on the Jamie wagon doesn't look the greatest. Sure I get wanting to save yourself, but if you're town you should still be trying to scumhunt even if you're in a tough spot. If Jamie's town, and a power town role at that, than Ryu may have saved himself but gotten an useful townie killed instead. Pretty counter-productive to town's agenda.

My strongest suspicion still stays on Ryu, though I get what you're saying about Yiga. I just figure he's usually an easy lynch, so if he's scum we can lynch him just as easily tomorrow. Especially if the cop or seer checks him and finds out for sure.
Feels like we have switched mind sets

I’m used to agreeing or disagreeing with your suspicions of Yiga but not you disagreeing with mine lol. Though I can see you say you’re just putting it off for whatever reason. Still I’d like if you’d switch over to Yiga so the wagons could be as close as possible, doesn’t have to be coin flip but you know I like competing wagons.
Yes, besides the RVSes on Ryuken, I started the wagon.

I will take a lot of responsibility if this mislynches
For the record, posts like this never look good, also for the record, whatever alignment Ryu flips will not change my opinion of you whatsoever.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
So I’ve just noticed the nonsense that followed by saying you always advocate no lynchs on day 1 and shouldn’t we wait yada yada you jump to Jamie giving no reason whatsoever (self pres?) after somebody (I think Minish) votes for you and then you don’t even bother with an explanation in your next post. What the heck man?
Here's the thing: I can't give an explanation for this. Not yet, at least. Sometimes, it's better for the other person to figure it out, or read into it. Just like there's an explanation for contradictions, there's always a method to my madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom