• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Right, I didn’t know what the treatment was for. Definetly explore other options, I would hate for you to always have migraines, but if it’s the best options... I wish you well. I’m sure you will make the right decision.
I'm sure you mean well but I posted here because the thread is called "things that are on your mind" and this is on my mind. And you are coming across like you're trying to persuade me out of taking the transition path that I intend to eventually take. Which, if you understood anything about the condition, you'd be a little more sympathetic. I get you have values that clash with this sort of thing, and you are free to feel that way, but it does not concern me. This is a treatment for a neurological disorder. So, yes, I am trying to put my health first.

f71.gif

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
So my camera wasn't working, so I restart my computer just to see if a quick fix might work, but I'm greeted with a blue screen asking me to choose my keyboard layout, and then I end up on the troubleshoot screen. I tried to force a reboot but first of all there's no option to, and other methods failed. So after hours of failed attempts at trying to get the thing to work, I decided **** this and I completely reset my computer. So greetings ZD from my notnew new laptop.
Thank Christ I didn't have anything Majorly vital on it. Mostly just dank memes. Though I did lose my project in RPG maker.
:(

Dan

So my camera wasn't working, so I restart my computer just to see if a quick fix might work, but I'm greeted with a blue screen asking me to choose my keyboard layout, and then I end up on the troubleshoot screen. I tried to force a reboot but first of all there's no option to, and other methods failed. So after hours of failed attempts at trying to get the thing to work, I decided **** this and I completely reset my computer. So greetings ZD from my notnew new laptop.
Thank Christ I didn't have anything Majorly vital on it. Mostly just dank memes. Though I did lose my project in RPG maker.
:(

Nooo not your RPG maker project & dank memes! There's software that can recover deleted files, you could always check that. (When you delete a file from your computer you're not actually deleting it, simply flagging it as okay to be overwritten by new data).

Windows is such corrupted ****, always ****ing up. I couldn't open command prompt any more, it was a problem that was exclusive to my account, it worked on another account and safe mode. Apparently Windows accounts just get corrupted sometimes so I had to make a new one and move all my user folders to that new account. Not as bad a reinstalling the OS but a pain in the ass none the less.

I drove on a main road for the first time today. I did... ok, I think. If I weren't so preoccupied with other matters lately, I think I would have panicked. So I guess that worked out in my favor. I'm years behind on this, but better now than never, I guess.

Im honestly concerned about my mental health atm. I think im gonna have to talk to someone soon.
You're a good person, Spirit. You support a lot of people, including us. Being there for others can take an emotional toll on the self, and it's okay to reach out for help. We love you and are here for you if you ever need us. <3

Dan

I drove on a main road for the first time today. I did... ok, I think. If I weren't so preoccupied with other matters lately, I think I would have panicked. So I guess that worked out in my favor. I'm years behind on this, but better now than never, I guess.

I always had a fear of driving myself, which isn't usual for a guy. It took me an extra year to finally decide to start driving. I was scared of roundabouts the most and motorways. I still get anxious on the motorway when there are constant lane changes roundabouts. Other than that I'm very relaxed when driving now. You'll get the hang of it m8, just imagine me in the back seat reading poetry from Drum about humanity if you get nervous. :bubsy:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My music career is finally starting to really take off. I suppose that's on my mind. Having had a performance of some kind every day since last Monday, daily rehearsals for a variety of projects, and an upcoming job in a pit band that creates another straight two weeks of nightly performances, my name is really starting to get out there, and it's starting to feel like the 3 years of school I have so far actually mean something. I actually feel like I have a purpose now, and it's an amazing feeling that I've never really felt before.

Although, I'm exhausted. I have rarely any free time now, with classes and homework taken into account, but at least my time is spent doing what I enjoy most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom