• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Written By
Libk

Produced By
Libk

Directed By
Libk

1. @DekuNut
2. @Doc
3. @Minish_Link
4. @funnier6
5. @Mido
6. @Ryuken
7. @Stormageden747
8. @Storm
9. @YIGAhim
10. @Ayano Keiko
Usual rules apply for this game. Bold your votes and invites. Don't talk at night. Don't use role pm as evidence. Don't talk outside the game thread unless something in your role pm lets you. No Role claiming. No name claiming. In the event of a tie, the most recent vote will be removed until there is no longer a tie, then the person with the most votes will be lynched. A majority of players must be voting for a lynch to happen. They don't all have to vote for the same person but they do have to be voting.

Day 1 Ends in 48 hours on Monday, March 12th, though I may not be able to update it until around 4pm. With 10 players it takes 6 to majority lynch. @Tristan has agreed to be my vote slave for this game so don' mind the sloth.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm so glad everyone knows that I'M DYING. Going to make this game so much fun. Except for the definite breast cancer...

I finally got around to watching the movie just in preparation for this game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'd better watch the room if I want to succeed. It already seems like I NEED to in order to have all the pieces of the puzzle to even start thinking. Will do, unless someone gives a nice character/plot cliffnotes kinda deal.

Vote: Doc

Ay Doc, if you're such a doc, doc, you'd better get to docing on them breasts

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd better watch the room if I want to succeed. It already seems like I NEED to in order to have all the pieces of the puzzle to even start thinking. Will do, unless someone gives a nice character/plot cliffnotes kinda deal.

I don't think you'll need to watch it to succeed. It's mostly just knowledge of the jokes that makes this game funner. But I can give a quick rundown of the plot.

Johnny and Lisa are engaged.
Johnny is the favorite customer.
Oh hi (insert character here).
Lisa doesn't love Johnny anymore.
Tells her mom (that's me!) and mom basically says love doesn't matter, he makes good money and treats you like a princess so stay with him.
I (Claudette) definitely have breast cancer.
Lisa gets Johnny drunk even though he doesn't drink.
The tells people that he hit her while drunk.
But he did naht hit her, he did naht!
Denny bought drugs, almost gets shot.
Oh and Denny is also like Johnny's son who Johnny takes care of.
Mark is Johnny's best friend.
But is sleeping with Lisa, and that's who she really loves.
Lisa and Mark aren't subtle at all.
Everyone knows and Johnny finds out.
Big fight at his birthday party.
He secretly records Lisa talking to Mark and saying she loves him and whatnot.
Mark confronts her.
She leaves.
Mark shoots himself after having a breakdown. Lisa and Mark find the body. Mark hates Lisa now for making Johnny kill himself. Denny is heartbroken.
Oh and they're always throwing around a football.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

Plot:
Johnny loves Lisa
Lisa doesn’t love Johnny anymore.
Lisa is sleeping with Mark, Johnny’s best friend.
Denny is a creepy bastard.
Claudette definitely has Breast cancer.
Michelle and Mike have sex in Johnny’s apartment occasionally; nobody is fazed by this.
Chris R deals drugs, but is easily taken to the Police Station by Johnny and Mark.
There’s a psychiatrist guy who don’t do much (Mark tried to throw him off a building).

Also, ninja’d.

Also also, I’ve done all the docing I can, but I’m afraid Claudette can be doc’d no more. Those breasts are beyond docing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom