• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I'm going out with a bunch of friends tonight to Sydney's 40th Annual Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade. It is my first time to go and it looks like it is gonna be a load of fun. Afterwards we plan on spending the rest of the night out clubbing which I haven't done in ages. Keen!

Wait, there are parades for that? Sign me up.

Ninja

Well well well
5 days until mom goes through open heart surgery number two. I've been making arrangements through doctors and home care nurses in case I'm working longer hours.

The worst part about it, is that since she is such a high risk, the doctor read to me that she has elected not to be reccessitated if she happens to pass.

Morbid, but that's life.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
5 days until mom goes through open heart surgery number two. I've been making arrangements through doctors and home care nurses in case I'm working longer hours.

The worst part about it, is that since she is such a high risk, the doctor read to me that she has elected not to be reccessitated if she happens to pass.

Morbid, but that's life.
D.N.R is a tough call... It's too bad that that's life... We're here if you need us

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Losing my grandmother is still the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I became an alcoholic to numb the pain. She was the most important person to me and it still is hard to cope with the fact that she is gone.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Losing my grandmother is still the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I became an alcoholic to numb the pain. She was the most important person to me and it still is hard to cope with the fact that she is gone.
We're here. Just remember that just as she was a joy for you, you are a joy for others, like us, and alcohol may not be the best way to bring joy to your friends.

Zachie

Moo
I don't know if I fully regret getting my current job, bc I feel like all they do is take advantage of me and I end up working 10+ hours over my roster x.x I just finished a 6 day week and I am wrecked.. plus I am back at it tomorrow after only one day off. This is sad.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Morbid, but that's life.
I'll be keeping your mother in my thoughts. All the best to you and your family in this difficult time, and good luck with everything!

tumblr_ov3u9lyfy91vgm8u2o2_1280.gif

I love you Alissa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom