• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Dan

Does anyone else get rupee notifications for thread replies even though no one has replied to a thread you have made?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Does anyone else get rupee notifications for thread replies even though no one has replied to a thread you have made?
I believe I know what you are talking about. Although it shows you got rupees, but has no thread to go with it, it's because those rupees are for a thread that was already in your notifications when you looked.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Just assume there's no reply in the future so when there is one you'll be happy. Expect failure and you can never be disappointed.

Ninja

Well well well
@Jimmu

I'd like to do a "featured thread of the day/week", posted in the SB header. We can pick a thread that has great discussion potential and put it in the header, so more attention can be given to said thread. I know we used icons in the SB before during the Great Moo vs Oink War, and thought of a neat icon we can place next to header posts to get more attention to the threads.

For example, here's a featured thread screenshot in the header:

And before the text, I'd like to have an icon that sayd "New!".

NEW.png

Code:
[img]https://image.ibb.co/fPFJFx/NEW.png[/img]

The icon shortcut could be simply ":new:"

For example, the finished product would look like this:

Dan

Threads with great discussion potential don't need curating. What's to say there would only be one thread that is worth great discussion any given week. For a forum so small it does not make sense. Don't waste your time on such triva bull****.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Threads with great discussion potential don't need curating. What's to say there would only be one thread that is worth great discussion any given week. For a forum so small it does not make sense. Don't waste your time on such triva bull****.
I sort of agree with this and I also think that there's no way this will be kept up to date anyway.

Dan

I've just realised I managed to acquire two golden key awards whilst I was absent in 2016. Can I please have them removed along with the other two Golden Key awards I was awarded back in 2012. Thanks.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've just realised I managed to acquire two golden key awards whilst I was absent in 2016. Can I please have them removed along with the other two Golden Key awards I was awarded back in 2012. Thanks.
I've gone ahead and removed your previous Golden Key Awards as per your request. But if you'd like something like this done in the future, please pm an Admin or CC rather than posting in here, it just makes it easier for us to see the request!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've gone ahead and removed your previous Golden Key Awards as per your request. But if you'd like something like this done in the future, please pm an Admin or CC rather than posting in here, it just makes it easier for us to see the request!

hey, can you steal me some awards

i will wire you 5 rupees if you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom