• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
I always pronounced Marie as maury

5c28c1b14eed1633d6cde2d312a529f89758dbb72253bd4b80c2fe5390d04bd7.jpg

Currently doing the bills, budget, and planning for this month and March. It's insane how much money we spend on **** we don't need nowadays.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The past few days was crunch time. I went ahead and finished ALL of my work for one of my classes 1 week ahead of time and even presented my project tonight when it was scheduled for next week. I.... who AM i?! The old Azure Sage would NEVER do something so productive and responsible! Can I keep this up? Probably not. But I want my goddamn bachelor's degree goddamn it. So close now...

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I think about Life... if there’s more to it then just being a Normal person.
Sometime you feel like your on top of the world but at other times you feel so low but um that’s just something I think about.

Dan

I think about Life... if there’s more to it then just being a Normal person.
Sometime you feel like your on top of the world but at other times you feel so low but um that’s just something I think about.

More to life than being a normal person? That's for you to decide. Although I guess it depends on what you define as a normal person. Don't live miserably for the sake of being normal.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
More to life than being a normal person? That's for you to decide. Although I guess it depends on what you define as a normal person. Don't live miserably for the sake of being normal.
It’s not because I’m miserable.
I just feel like there’s more to me right now. Like I have a purpose is life

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My motor tic is no longer dabbing, but now I twist my head and occasionally swear (or yell out part of a swear, like MOTHER-!). So that's fun.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My host sister from when I went to Nagasaki in 2016 was in Sydney for the weekend so we hang out, I showed her around the city and introduced her to some friends. It was really nice to see her again, hopefully I’ll get a chance to visit Nagasaki again later this year.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My host sister from when I went to Nagasaki in 2016 was in Sydney for the weekend so we hang out, I showed her around the city and introduced her to some friends. It was really nice to see her again, hopefully I’ll get a chance to visit Nagasaki again later this year.
I read "my hot sister" and was like oh boy here we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom