• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Well you guys all know im a towns person sense DekuNut confirmed it sense he was the cop and I don’t know why Ayana keiko is voting Ryuken... it makes me think that she’s the scum.

karu

Panamaniac
Well you guys all know im a towns person sense DekuNut confirmed it sense he was the cop and I don’t know why Ayana keiko is voting Ryuken... it makes me think that she’s the scum.
SWEETIE! There is no way Anzu could be one of the 2 remaining scum. She wasn't on the DekuDeku wagon, and that wagon had all the remaining scum in it. But! I do want your opinion on Alit, Ryu and Go-go, please

karu

Panamaniac
And may I ask why you find Ryu to be pro-town? I know you and Yiga are because DekuDeku confirmed you guys, but not Ryu

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Anzu. I’m staring to think she may be scummy and I already told you why but I may be wrong. But she did vote Ryuken for no reason.

Go-go. He’s the hardest to read so I can’t say if he scummy or not.

Alit. Same with Go-go. I can’t tell if he is scummy or not.

Karu. I don’t think she’s the scum cause I haven’t seen anything weird about her.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
And may I ask why you find Ryu to be pro-town? I know you and Yiga are because DekuDeku confirmed you guys, but not Ryu
Well first off he did trust me before deku comfirmed me, kinda

Second off he always knows what he’s saying about other player and I think we can trust him but then again... he may be the mafia but you may be right. maybe I am wrong about Ryuken... who knows.

Pen

The game is on!

karu

Panamaniac
Well first off he did trust me before deku comfirmed me, kinda

Second off he always knows what he’s saying about other player and I think we can trust him but then again... he may be the mafia but you may be right. maybe I am wrong about Ryuken... who knows.
On the contrary Evan, I think you're right about him being pro-town.

To me, the remaining scum could be either Go-go and Ryu, or Go-go and Alit. I'm leaning more towards Go-go and Alit being the remaining scum. Alit because I do myself believe Ryu is pro-town based on his activity and how out there he is with his posts.

I'm not voting just yet though, as I would like to here what everyone has to say about my proposition

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Ryu is more than likely godfather I’ll explain later I’m at work
I'm curious to know where this is coming from as well because I've already soft-claimed what my role is, and that checks out when you review what I've said up to this point. I'll explain later.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
On the contrary Evan, I think you're right about him being pro-town.

To me, the remaining scum could be either Go-go and Ryu, or Go-go and Alit. I'm leaning more towards Go-go and Alit being the remaining scum. Alit because I do myself believe Ryu is pro-town based on his activity and how out there he is with his posts.

I'm not voting just yet though, as I would like to here what everyone has to say about my proposition
Well I do think your right about Go-go so I think Go-go and Ryuken are mostly town pros to me.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I'm curious to know where this is coming from as well because I've already soft-claimed what my role is, and that checks out when you review what I've said up to this point. I'll explain later.
I don’t know why she would think your scummy but I’m curious to hear why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom