• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
@funnier6 Ryuken was the only counterwagon to appear after Storm started picking up suspicion. Well, it wasn't much of a wagon because there was only a single vote from Deku. In light of that, I think he's likelier town than scum if it was an attempt to save Storm. It's pretty unlikely there were two scum wagons on Day 1. But like I said at the end of Day 1, Ryuken needs to post more for me to get a grasp on his game solving and play style.

It was a long day at school for me today, so I won't get to the wagon reevaluation tonight, but I'll look into it tomorrow. Now that I'm done with midterms for now, I have more time to post.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Either Yiga has seriously upped his mafia game or he is town cause those interactions are so impressive if he’s scum, seems very unlikely to me. Somebody else was looking good when I was reading back, wanna say it was Doc but I’ll have to look again.

Minish actually looks cautions and semi defensive of stormy and actually feels a little off to me for once @Minish_Link would appreciate all your thoughts on everything.

I was a bit defensive of both Storm and Yiga day one, which I'll admit is unusual for me. But I was trying to look at things from a different perspective since this is a small game. Like I said, usually people like that I would be all over as being scummy. But I keep lynching Yiga for that when he's town, so I didn't want to make day 1 potentially useless by lynching someone who's just not good at a town play.

Unfortunately, I wasn't around when/after Storm claimed Role Cop, or that would've been an obvious lynch. Before that his behavior did seem like typical Storm behavior, which feels off/scummy to me. But I was trying to wait for something other than bad play to get a better read on him. Same as with Yiga. Who I now have a better read on because he did put more effort into day 1 than he usually does. That's what I've been trying to push him to do, and now that he's finally done it I have a town lean on him for once.

At the moment, Doc, Keiko, and ALIT's votes look the oddest from the lynch. I'll have to go back and re-read them, but I'm kinda leaning towards voting Doc at this moment. Because I recall him being defensive of Storm, but suspicious of Yiga.

Keiko's giving me a bit of the same vibes he did when he was SK in Anime Mafia. But I'm really unsure about him in general in most games.

And I've always had a hard time reading ALIT as well. He typically gives me scum vibes no matter what, much like Deku. So I tend to try and rely on others reads of them as well to form an opinion.

I'll post more later, after a re-read. But those are the thoughts I wanted to get out while they were fresh in my mind.

funnier6

Courage~
I was right about Storm. Now I hope you all lay off of me as much.

Mafia game as in Scum, or mafia in general? With this less lazy style comes the perks of being right sometimes
Mafia games as in scum, forgot to reply earlier.
@funnier6 Ryuken was the only counterwagon to appear after Storm started picking up suspicion. Well, it wasn't much of a wagon because there was only a single vote from Deku. In light of that, I think he's likelier town than scum if it was an attempt to save Storm. It's pretty unlikely there were two scum wagons on Day 1. But like I said at the end of Day 1, Ryuken needs to post more for me to get a grasp on his game solving and play style.

It was a long day at school for me today, so I won't get to the wagon reevaluation tonight, but I'll look into it tomorrow. Now that I'm done with midterms for now, I have more time to post.
That seems a bit too obvious to me, when in a situation where your scum bud is the only available wagon you either bus or vote someone who people were already suspicious of such as Yiga especially when I find it highly unlikely that anyone would think we would suddenly find Ryuken suspicious enough to switch to.

How does it make you feel about Deku?
I was a bit defensive of both Storm and Yiga day one, which I'll admit is unusual for me. But I was trying to look at things from a different perspective since this is a small game. Like I said, usually people like that I would be all over as being scummy. But I keep lynching Yiga for that when he's town, so I didn't want to make day 1 potentially useless by lynching someone who's just not good at a town play.

Unfortunately, I wasn't around when/after Storm claimed Role Cop, or that would've been an obvious lynch. Before that his behavior did seem like typical Storm behavior, which feels off/scummy to me. But I was trying to wait for something other than bad play to get a better read on him. Same as with Yiga. Who I now have a better read on because he did put more effort into day 1 than he usually does. That's what I've been trying to push him to do, and now that he's finally done it I have a town lean on him for once.

At the moment, Doc, Keiko, and ALIT's votes look the oddest from the lynch. I'll have to go back and re-read them, but I'm kinda leaning towards voting Doc at this moment. Because I recall him being defensive of Storm, but suspicious of Yiga.

Keiko's giving me a bit of the same vibes he did when he was SK in Anime Mafia. But I'm really unsure about him in general in most games.

And I've always had a hard time reading ALIT as well. He typically gives me scum vibes no matter what, much like Deku. So I tend to try and rely on others reads of them as well to form an opinion.

I'll post more later, after a re-read. But those are the thoughts I wanted to get out while they were fresh in my mind.
Your reads are incredibly close to mine. o: It’s funny we both thought Ayano was acting like he was in Anime even though there’s no sign an SK even exists though I wouldn’t doubt there is one.

Do you think you’re going to vote one of them soon?

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
You may never know who I am
I know how to play now lol and sorry for not being active YIGAclan.
gkobject-edgeworth.png

Interesting choice of words. It's also interesting that you apologized specifically to Yiga instead of me, the first person to tag you. I know you may not be familiar with this version of the game, but don't think that clears you from suspicion, scum. Who's to say you both aren't in on it?

There could be a chance Ryuken is also scum, but it's slim. The probability of two scum wagons on Day 1 is low. I just hope he posts more today.
Ryuken was the only counterwagon to appear after Storm started picking up suspicion. Well, it wasn't much of a wagon because there was only a single vote from Deku. In light of that, I think he's likelier town than scum if it was an attempt to save Storm. It's pretty unlikely there were two scum wagons on Day 1. But like I said at the end of Day 1, Ryuken needs to post more for me to get a grasp on his game solving and play style.
You could also say that I did not place any votes toward Storm even though I found them suspicious. As I explained, however, I usually go for No Lynch Day 1 regardless of suspicions.
Now @DekuNut D1 was the only person (besides me during RVS) who decided to vote for me, and they refused to change their vote, even when Storma claimed to be the Town Role Cop. It could be because they were making a point and thought I was being a bad sport, but to me that sounds like an excuse to avoid placing a vote towards their fellow bretheren.

Vote: DekuNut

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Suspicions, do you have any.

Nothing solid. I read back through day one and nobody's posts jumped out at me. I took a look at the Storma votes, and I do think any vote after your vote (me, Ayano, ALiT) look the most suspicious. Most of the people who didn't vote were not very active, so it's hard to get a read on them.

Of those who didn't vote, Minish is perhaps top of my suspicions. I feel like this reads a bit as OMGUS considering she just said she'd vote for me. However, I feel like she was fairly dismissive of Storma (which I was too). And she points me out because I threw suspicion at YIGA, but Deku did the same thing. This is an incredibly weak suspicion, and I can't really blame her for giving Storma the benefit of the doubt.

karu

Panamaniac
Nothing that I went over from day stuck out to me, which sucks, but I have somethings I noticed.
I don't think Stormageden is doing anything out of the ordinary for him right now. This is similar behavior we have seen in the past; making quick decisions and flip flopping without explaining his thought process. Iirc, Emiya tried to take advantage of that in Vanilla Mafia for an easy lynch.

In that short little exchange between Funnier, Storm, and YIGA, I find YIGA to be the most scum looking. He was ready to crucify Storm at the drop of a hat, and the way he painted it as a "trap" that Storm walked into rubbed me the wrong way.

On second thought, funnier is scum. I don't know why, but there are certainly reasons.

I forgot to say this, but I'm getting scummy vibes from YIGA. The way he said funnier's pressure vote on Deku was a "trap." It's like he knew something we didn't. Perhaps Funnier and YIGA are scum buddies. Also, he jumped on me for my pressure vote on Deku, but not Funnier's.

Tell me, is this good reads, or rubbish?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Doc being scum. In the first quote he defends Storma, thinking he thought it was the other Storm. I might sound paranoid when I say this, but I'm going to say this either way, I think the scum were using the confusion there was between the two Storms to defend their scum bud Storma. So while the first quote seems as if Doc was defending Storma due to him being a new player, to me it seems like a way for scum to scum without drawing suspicion to themselves. If that makes sense to you guys.

On the second post, Storma makes the comment that funnier and Yiga are scum buddies, which to me makes it seems the opposite is true. So funnier, Yiga, and DekuDeku lean town or at least pro town to me (deku because Storma tried to lynch him).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Nothing that I went over from day stuck out to me, which sucks, but I have somethings I noticed.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Doc being scum. In the first quote he defends Storma, thinking he thought it was the other Storm. I might sound paranoid when I say this, but I'm going to say this either way, I think the scum were using the confusion there was between the two Storms to defend their scum bud Storma. So while the first quote seems as if Doc was defending Storma due to him being a new player, to me it seems like a way for scum to scum without drawing suspicion to themselves. If that makes sense to you guys.

On the second post, Storma makes the comment that funnier and Yiga are scum buddies, which to me makes it seems the opposite is true. So funnier, Yiga, and DekuDeku lean town or at least pro town to me (deku because Storma tried to lynch him).

You bolded the funnier part, but that was a joke comment...

I also was not confused about what Storm I was referring to. My defense of Storma was because in Vanilla Mafia, mafia did try to take advantage of Storma's play to make him an easy lynch.

karu

Panamaniac
You bolded the funnier part, but that was a joke comment...

I also was not confused about what Storm I was referring to. My defense of Storma was because in Vanilla Mafia, mafia did try to take advantage of Storma's play to make him an easy lynch.
I did say I was being paranoid, you know. But I stand by my post. Right now those are only leans, I'm not fully convinced of anything, I need people to post more because day 1 barely gave me anything to go by.

funnier6

Courage~
Nothing solid. I read back through day one and nobody's posts jumped out at me. I took a look at the Storma votes, and I do think any vote after your vote (me, Ayano, ALiT) look the most suspicious. Most of the people who didn't vote were not very active, so it's hard to get a read on them.

Of those who didn't vote, Minish is perhaps top of my suspicions. I feel like this reads a bit as OMGUS considering she just said she'd vote for me. However, I feel like she was fairly dismissive of Storma (which I was too). And she points me out because I threw suspicion at YIGA, but Deku did the same thing. This is an incredibly weak suspicion, and I can't really blame her for giving Storma the benefit of the doubt.
You don’t find it something of a problem that your best suspicion has admittedly weak reasoning?

Your conclusions are okay but your reasoning is not which I think Doc explained. The only person confused was Vergo and that was cleared up immediately. Are you going to be voting Doc then?
I did say I was being paranoid, you know. But I stand by my post. Right now those are only leans, I'm not fully convinced of anything, I need people to post more because day 1 barely gave me anything to go by.
It’s a little hypocritical to expect others to participate on day one when you scarcely did yourself.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker

So while the first quote seems as if Doc was defending Storma due to him being a new player, to me it seems like a way for scum to scum without drawing suspicion to themselves. If that makes sense to you guys.

I want to trust you, karu, I really do. However, if you're going to say that Doc is scumming against Storma just to appear innocent, who's to say Storma isn't doing the same thing to Deku?
edgeworth-objection.gif

This is the same person who was highly suspicious of Storma, yet decided in the end to vote for me.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
gkobject-edgeworth.png

Interesting choice of words. It's also interesting that you apologized specifically to Yiga instead of me, the first person to tag you. I know you may not be familiar with this version of the game, but don't think that clears you from suspicion, scum. Who's to say you both aren't in on it?

You could also say that I did not place any votes toward Storm even though I found them suspicious. As I explained, however, I usually go for No Lynch Day 1 regardless of suspicions.
Now @DekuNut D1 was the only person (besides me during RVS) who decided to vote for me, and they refused to change their vote, even when Storma claimed to be the Town Role Cop. It could be because they were making a point and thought I was being a bad sport, but to me that sounds like an excuse to avoid placing a vote towards their fellow bretheren.

Vote: DekuNut
How do I know your just blaming ineccent people so you can hide your true self Mr. know it all.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Stormageden747 - 5 (YIGAhim, funnier6, Doc, Ayano Keiko, A Link In Time)
Ryuken - 1 (DekuNut)
This is an easy reference for all of the votes. It looks like Deku is the only one who wasn't on the Storma wagon.

Everyone who didn't vote, who would you have voted for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom