• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think it works for anons, I've done that and they keep coming.
I don't know if it blocks by IP or by account, so if its the latter they could be just making new accounts to continue it. If you keep blocking and never responding to them, maybe they'll eventually get tired of trying if theyre not seeing the result they want. I think thats how it went for me.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't know if it blocks by IP or by account, so if its the latter they could be just making new accounts to continue it. If you keep blocking and never responding to them, maybe they'll eventually get tired of trying if theyre not seeing the result they want. I think thats how it went for me.
I did so for about a year, and they kept on coming.

Ninja

Well well well
The past few weeks have been stressful. At least three times a week we've been doing doctors visits for my mom's heart, and we got news last night that she will officially need a second open heart surgery.

They have no idea why her arteries have clogged up again, and its gotten to the point where stents aren't an option. Since she's such a high risk patient they increased her mortality rate from 5 to 10 percent.

Its screwing with my head big time, however I have to be positive for her.

The past few weeks have been stressful. At least three times a week we've been doing doctors visits for my mom's heart, and we got news last night that she will officially need a second open heart surgery.

They have no idea why her arteries have clogged up again, and its gotten to the point where stents aren't an option. Since she's such a high risk patient they increased her mortality rate from 5 to 10 percent.

Its screwing with my head big time, however I have to be positive for her.

*hugs tight*

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
unknown.png

Amazon, you're drunk, go home.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate when, upon being asked if I’m going to watch [insert major sporting event here] and replying that I hate sports, people are like “but it’s the super bowl!” So? “But it’s the Olympics!” So? Are they not still sports? Yes, they are. So why, upon hearing that I hate sports, would you think I would still watch a sporting event? Common sense, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom