• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Do you wipe standing up or sitting down

• Sitting

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Standing

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Kirino

Tatakae
deadass did not even know that there were people who wiped sitting down until I read this thread

seems kind of inconvenient tbh, might try it next time though

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Most people wipe sitting down.
There is no way in God's green goodness that this is true.

The first time I ever heard of anyone wiping after a poo while sitting down was about six weeks ago when a friend from Uni said that's how he does it. Literally everyone we know told him he was a freak and had spent his life doing it wrong. The people admitting that they are wrong in this thread are the only other people I've ever heard of doing it while sitting down.

I stand. Charles Darwin gave me two legs to stand on for a reason, dammit.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is no way in God's green goodness that this is true.

The first time I ever heard of anyone wiping after a poo while sitting down was about six weeks ago when a friend from Uni said that's how he does it. Literally everyone we know told him he was a freak and had spent his life doing it wrong. The people admitting that they are wrong in this thread are the only other people I've ever heard of doing it while sitting down.

I stand. Charles Darwin gave me two legs to stand on for a reason, dammit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/n...tion-and-people-cant-believe-theres-a-choice/

There was a 60:40 ratio sitters to standers in the poll here and it is similar in my poll so I think you will find most people sit rather than stand.

I wipe standing up. The whole argument about your butt cheeks clenching together to prevent you from wiping thoroughly is a load of BS. As long as you wipe until you barely see any brown, you won't get skidmarks.

The only times I've wiped sitting down were during my sophomore year as an undergraduate. I had classes from 8 AM to 6 PM one day of the week so I needed to go sometimes. All of the toilets in my uni were automatic flushers, so I sat down to wipe. Needless to say, it was not a comfortable experience. I do not like coming in close proximity to the toilet bowl with my hand.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Okay, I completely reject the idea that most people sit.

@Deus mobility problems? No. I'm with @A Link In Time , I don't want my hand near the toilet water.

Those statistics are clear bull****.

On what evidence do you reject the idea?

And you are putting your hand with a sheet of paper inside your ass to wipe the doodoo out anyway. You aren't touching the water or the inside of your bowl.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/n...tion-and-people-cant-believe-theres-a-choice/

There was a 60:40 ratio sitters to standers in the poll here and it is similar in my poll so I think you will find most people sit rather than stand.

It's a culture thing Deus. Of course people from North England are going to wipe standing up like the barbarians they are! Where as us lush sophisticated powerful and caring Southerners tend to do things a little less... barbaric.

I wipe standing up. The whole argument about your butt cheeks clenching together to prevent you from wiping thoroughly is a load of BS. As long as you wipe until you barely see any brown, you won't get skidmarks.

The only times I've wiped sitting down were during my sophomore year as an undergraduate. I had classes from 8 AM to 6 PM one day of the week so I needed to go sometimes. All of the toilets in my uni were automatic flushers, so I sat down to wipe. Needless to say, it was not a comfortable experience. I do not like coming in close proximity to the toilet bowl with my hand.

No one is saying it prevents you from wiping thoroughly. It does however make more of a mess. Your poo never shoots out and leaves a 50/50 ratio of poo matter on your cheeks. The moment those cheeks clench it's game over. You have made more work for yourself and purposely smeared more poo over your other cheek. At this point you may as well just admit you're into scat and call it a day. It takes a larger duration of TIME to clean a poop smeared butt, and TIME = money.

Just think how many hours you've wasted cleaning your butt because you wanted to be special and stand. It has been scientifically proven that those that sit live more meaningful lives, have a better love life, have better reaction times in Call of Duty and have a higher IQ. Those that squat become the worlds 1%.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

And you are putting your hand with a sheet of paper inside your ass to wipe the doodoo out anyway. You aren't touching the water or the inside of your bowl.

My evidence is based on only not knowing psychos.
Also, I don't care. I will wash my hand with tepid water after. I'm not planning to put it close or into the icy water of the toilet bowl.

Dan

Maybe someone purchased him a toilet with a narrow hole. Reading his post almost sounds like he's playing a game of operation each time he goes to the toilet sitting.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My evidence is based on only not knowing psychos.
Also, I don't care. I will wash my hand with tepid water after. I'm not planning to put it close or into the icy water of the toilet bowl.

Ask around. Civilised people dont stand to wipe. I tried it today and my perky buttocks enclosed around my tissue and fingers not allowing me to wipe at all. I had to sit again to release them from the iron grip of my own butt cheeks.

I can't believe you are afraid to put your hand even near cold water too. It isn't going to jump out and hurt you.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

The greatest education website in the world Wiki how supports squats and also has teaches you how to poo properly, it's obvious to must people but I think those that stand should give it a read.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom