• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

Ninja

Well well well
Haha, it's even funnier now that we're all carrying around power banks due to using our phones even more and batteries just not keeping up to usage and hardware.
There's those moments where you think back to the past and then present and realise how different everything is. People gathered around a table, with various looking power banks all around.

It's quite sad lol. I see couples out to eat, spending more time on all the social media sites instead of enjoying each other and talking. The same thing goes for older adults as well. Smartphones make the world, news, and socializing so much more streamlined than the old flips, whose main feature was the snake game. :)

Me and the wifey always put our phones away, or if we are on them, we just share one phone and look at videos together.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My mums worse than me at tables me and dad are talking and my mum will be checking her phone cuz it just beeped a text and she cant wait to check it, im like thats the whole point of a text message, to be able to wait to check the message

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I use to have a Nexus 6P but it died the day after Thanksgiving. Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 it's a pretty good phone but I discovered yesterday at the Zoo that it doesn't take as good of photos as my N6P did.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just upgraded my flip phone to an LG K20, a very inexpensive phone of a good quality that runs on android

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Pixel 1 XL

I had a Blackberry smartphone that used its own OS before that, so having a phone that can actually run apps has been nice.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm part of the Galaxy Forever program on Sprint. I currently have the Note 8, however I may upgrade to the S9 Plus once it officially releases in a few weeks.

That coral blue looks pretty stunning.

I was always an android guy and swore that I'd never own an iPhone. Now i have an iPhone 6 plus and don't think I'm going to go back to android.

I have an iPhone 6 that’s screen only works 20% of the time and has a messed up battery.
I really should start saving, but I’m not gonna get an Apple device next time, so it won’t be stupidly overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom